• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking drawing requests[Open as of Feb 14]

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Good evening! I'm an art newbie here, studying electrical engineering, with a drawing pastime. It's my reading break this week so I should have some time to make a drawing or two.

To get a rough idea of how my drawings look like, check my FA, I usually post something once a month or so. Quality of work varies, I'll probably draw in colour.

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
5C4CA1DC-4468-4EB7-9198-858BDD5FB5E5.jpeg
05AC6585-061A-4368-8240-03D5122E9F9D.jpeg
Hello can You try me as a Dutch angel dragon please?

Trevorbluesquirrel

Would you do me striking a SFW sexy pose?

I can provide some SFW refs if you like?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 39

Dreamweaver

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
4B185C5F-CA85-4345-BAC9-AAFAECF3CC2C.jpeg

Can you please draw a cute picture of me?

Last edited:

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Well~ I'll give you the option to try drawing a character of mine :3 Userpage of BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and if not i can just name something random you could take a shot at hehe~ ;) (such as.. a chicken!)
Here is the sketch! I would love some cruel honest feedback. I know there is something wrong. It took me about 90 minutes to do the research and drawing. Next time I draw, I'll reserve more drawing space on the paper

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
You could draw my OC Kam looking annoyed or angry, any pose is up to you!
Thanks so much!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Here is the sketch! I would love some cruel honest feedback. I know there is something wrong. It took me about 90 minutes to do the research and drawing. Next time I draw, I'll reserve more drawing space on the paper
It does look quite good, obviously if you wanted it to be perfect you'd do some erasing of lines getting in the way so i won't bring that up, in a lot of places it is kind of messy, so as i mentioned with erasing, it is important to draw carefully and lightly and erase mistakes. A good skill to practice is very light drawing, so once you have the sketch done you can go over it darker, that way you can erase mistakes without it leaving a mark you can't fully erase. The bone/wing i think needs to be moved a little, it looks like it starts right at the butt which while looking at the wing at first- looks fine, once you take a second look you can tell it's off. Getting position can make or break something sometimes, so just do be careful on that ;) that's all the feedback I'll give for now. Hope it helped!

Cyanomega

Hey Llthio, just wanted to say yer art is really great. I hope I can get to your skill someday.

Keep up the good work, you can only get better!

Have a great one!

Lithio

Internet Newbie
View attachment 69785 View attachment 69786 Hello can You try me as a Dutch angel dragon please?
Here she is
Let me know what you think of it please!
P.S. I just reread your post and noticed that you wanted yourself as the dragon... oh crap.
It does look quite good, obviously if you wanted it to be perfect you'd do some erasing of lines getting in the way so i won't bring that up, in a lot of places it is kind of messy, so as i mentioned with erasing, it is important to draw carefully and lightly and erase mistakes. A good skill to practice is very light drawing, so once you have the sketch done you can go over it darker, that way you can erase mistakes without it leaving a mark you can't fully erase. The bone/wing i think needs to be moved a little, it looks like it starts right at the butt which while looking at the wing at first- looks fine, once you take a second look you can tell it's off. Getting position can make or break something sometimes, so just do be careful on that ;) that's all the feedback I'll give for now. Hope it helped!
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it a lot.
Hey Llthio, just wanted to say yer art is really great. I hope I can get to your skill someday.

Keep up the good work, you can only get better!

Have a great one!
Thanks, you too. Just saying, I've been practicing drawing since April this year, and really picked up the pace at the start of this month when I joined FA. I equally wish you the best.

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Here she is
Let me know what you think of it please!
P.S. I just reread your post and noticed that you wanted yourself as the dragon... oh crap.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it a lot.

Thanks, you too. Just saying, I've been practicing drawing since April this year, and really picked up the pace at the start of this month when I joined FA. I equally wish you the best.
I prefer male pronouns and I wanted to be standing straight up and could you get rid of the lines near my butt?

Kasperian

Hi there! Could you draw this guy for me? Any type of art is fine :)
Whiteleopard on Toyhouse

(I know in every pic he doesn't have them, but he has black lines going from the inner corner of his eyes to the outter part of his lips (Like this:
and the weird markings are meant to be leopard markings (Sorry new to digital art))

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
Here it is! Please let me know what is right and especially what is wrong with the drawing, if you can. I hope you like it.
I love it and I don’t find anything wrong with the sketch at all.

Lithio

Internet Newbie
If you would like you could draw my Bugaboo Socket, either in or out of his wheelchair ^-^
www.furaffinity.net: Ref sheet drawn by Ranger by Dreamweaver07
www.furaffinity.net: socket ref by Dreamweaver07

Just any wheelchair is fine, I use a fairly basic one with some LEDs (can provide pics if you want) and am trying to embrace it more by having my Sona in one too, as I have to do my suiting in it.
Yes please, could you show me how the wheelchair looks like? (What I have in mind is most likely not what you have.) For now I'll be working on Deathless' request.

Dreamweaver

Yes please, could you show me how the wheelchair looks like? (What I have in mind is most likely not what you have.) For now I'll be working on Deathless' request.
It's kinda hard to see but it is just a basic wheelchair that a friend put LEDs on for me
IMG_20190821_225543_649.jpg

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
Here it is, I hope you like it. If you can, let me know what to improve on.
I love the expression!
As for improvement, I'm not an expert on giving critiques but I'd suggest tweaking with the eye size and neck width, but this is coming from someone with a very cartoon-inspired art style so I'm not that reliable haha!
But the drawing is really cool! I'd love to see you practice with some pencil shading to make your sketches pop!
Thank you so much for drawing my Kam! Practice makes perfect! <3

Trevorbluesquirrel

I tried. I don't read Playboy (or whatever is relevant today) so my knowledge of sexy poses is limited. I can try again later with a given pose. Please let me know what you think!

Its really good for a sketch!

Love the big squishy bubble butt most!

The left hand position is a bit random, seems like it should be forward or on the butt!

And, I really only see 1 leg and foot, maybe a bit of the other leg is there, but a little more leg and foot showing would be better!

Also, it looks like he's leaning on something, but its invisible!

I like that you could manage the position without being that up to date on alluring poses!

If you do want to try another, I'll show you some refs!

Thanks very much!

Lithio

Internet Newbie
If you would like you could draw my Bugaboo Socket, either in or out of his wheelchair ^-^
www.furaffinity.net: Ref sheet drawn by Ranger by Dreamweaver07

Just any wheelchair is fine, I use a fairly basic one with some LEDs (can provide pics if you want) and am trying to embrace it more by having my Sona in one too, as I have to do my suiting in it.
Here is what I have made. I hope you like it! If you have any feedback, I would very well like it.

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Hi there! Could you draw this guy for me? Any type of art is fine :)
Whiteleopard on Toyhouse

(I know in every pic he doesn't have them, but he has black lines going from the inner corner of his eyes to the outter part of his lips (Like this:
and the weird markings are meant to be leopard markings (Sorry new to digital art))
I didn't realize that they were leopard spots until after I finished but here it is.