• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking drawing requests[Open as of Feb 14]

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
I've got two character you can choose from if either of them strike your fancy : ) Infero's in my signature and her mate Kaleb is below.

It's up to you what you do, but maybe a smug/evil/psychotic look for Inferno or a cute/shy or happy look for Kaleb

Thanks for consideration

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Okay, I will be working on the drawings! The first week of school is already quite busy but I'll try to get the homework done before Sunday.

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Awesome drawing! Um, one thing though, Tyrro’s wings are upside down
Uhm, the wings are upside down? They seem to be in the same orientation as the ones in your reference. I even showed it to a friend of mine and he agreed. Are the arms connected to the wings or something? What am I missing?

Arnak

Off the bench
CLIPStudioPaint_2018-11-11_01-05-06.png
If you're still interested, I'd like to see my Sona. Maybe with his robe off and his wings spread. He's mostly scale except for where his floof is.

Lithio

Internet Newbie
View attachment 72393 If you're still interested, I'd like to see my Sona. Maybe with his robe off and his wings spread. He's mostly scale except for where his floof is.
Sure, I'll work on yours when I'm done with the other requests. I'm really busy right now so the only time I can draw is on the bus rides to/from school. _Inferno_X's drawing is almost done.
These look great : )
Thanks!

Lithio

Internet Newbie
I've got two character you can choose from if either of them strike your fancy : ) Infero's in my signature and her mate Kaleb is below.

It's up to you what you do, but maybe a smug/evil/psychotic look for Inferno or a cute/shy or happy look for Kaleb

Thanks for consideration
Here is a drawing of Kaleb, all done during the commutes. It's just a way for me to get less shy in public. Sorry for the clipping on the end of the tail, that was my fault in planning. The scaling could have been a bit bigger as well, as the face was tough to draw with the pencil I use (it is left dull intentionally for the softer shades). But other than that, I hope you like it.

This is my pencil, with a nice backdrop of some doodles!! It's been used for all my drawings and schoolwork for the past 2 months, though it is probably only useful for just one more inch, then I'll have to move on.

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
Here is a drawing of Kaleb, all done during the commutes. It's just a way for me to get less shy in public. Sorry for the clipping on the end of the tail, that was my fault in planning. The scaling could have been a bit bigger as well, as the face was tough to draw with the pencil I use (it is left dull intentionally for the softer shades). But other than that, I hope you like it.

This is my pencil, with a nice backdrop of some doodles!! It's been used for all my drawings and schoolwork for the past 2 months, though it is probably only useful for just one more inch, then I'll have to move on.
Super cute, thanks so much ^.^ very nice

Lithio

Internet Newbie
View attachment 72393 If you're still interested, I'd like to see my Sona. Maybe with his robe off and his wings spread. He's mostly scale except for where his floof is.
Here's your 'sona. I managed to get it done a bit quicker this time. I hope you like it! Please let me know if there's anything that I can improve on. I'll reopen this section for a little bit and start working on Phase2's request.

Arnak

Off the bench
Here's your 'sona. I managed to get it done a bit quicker this time. I hope you like it! Please let me know if there's anything that I can improve on. I'll reopen this section for a little bit and start working on Phase2's request.
My only critique is his tail is like a chinchillas. But you did awesome

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon

Here's my Boi if you would like to take a stab at him. Also, if you send me a ref, I'll attempt to draw your character! We can make it a trade! If you don't do either, thanks for posting. You're awesome! ^_^