• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking drawing requests[Open as of Feb 14]

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Tbh, I think I like Tyrronious like this instead XD thanks again for the drawing!
Again, no problem! I'm happy to hear that.

Here's my Boi if you would like to take a stab at him. Also, if you send me a ref, I'll attempt to draw your character! We can make it a trade! If you don't do either, thanks for posting. You're awesome! ^_^
That is so nice of you, it would be amazing to try drawing my character. But just to let you know, my profile picture is the only reference there is. There are two other drawings from July 30 and August 2, but they won't be useful apart from maybe a few specific body features. My FA account has those drawings, in case you'd like to see them. At this time, right now, I am actually working on making a drawing to update my old profile picture from August 10. A lot in terms of drawing practice has happened since that time. This forum has been a big help. When the time comes, I'll start working on yours. I think it is time to close the thread again, for now.

This is my description of my character:
Lithio is an electric wyvern. White hair grows upward on his head. The hair growth extends from the head to the lower back. His hands have two fingers. His height is decent for a wyvern, 6'1'' (183 cm). He is a little skinny. His tail has a lightning rod on the end. It is extremely sharp but short. His body is white and his belly is fuzzy. Lithio dresses up in formal attire often. He loves to act like a gentleman. However, he is still a beast. He used to eat humans on a regular basis. Now, he still can easily get in fights with anyone he meets. Lithio is warm to the touch. On cold days, one can fall asleep by grabbing hold of his soft warm belly.

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon

That is so nice of you, it would be amazing to try drawing my character. But just to let you know, my profile picture is the only reference there is. There are two other drawings from July 30 and August 2, but they won't be useful apart from maybe a few specific body features. My FA account has those drawings, in case you'd like to see them. At this time, right now, I am actually working on making a drawing to update my old profile picture from August 10. A lot in terms of drawing practice has happened since that time. This forum has been a big help. When the time comes, I'll start working on yours. I think it is time to close the thread again, for now.

Lithio is an electric wyvern. White hair grows upward on his head. The hair growth extends from the head to the lower back. His hands have two fingers. His height is decent for a wyvern, 6'1'' (183 cm). He is a little skinny. His tail has a lightning rod on the end. It is extremely sharp but short. His body is white and his belly is fuzzy. Lithio dresses up in formal attire often. He loves to act like a gentleman. However, he is still a beast. He used to eat humans on a regular basis. Now, he still can easily get in fights with anyone he meets. Lithio is warm to the touch. On cold days, one can fall asleep by grabbing hold of his soft warm belly.
Awesome. I look forward to it. I'm working on a couple of art trades right now, so give me a couple of days to work on it. ^_^

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon

So here is a finished Sketch of Lithio. Just thought you'd like to see some progress! (Still need to do the line work and color! ^_^)
upload_2019-10-21_21-42-35.png

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon

I hope you don't mind a few things. I followed your description almost to a T! ^_^

His scales have a slightly blue tint to the white so you can distinguish it from the hair and fur. I also never got a color for his wings/eyes, so I picked what looked best to fit the Lighting Dragon this boyo is.
Also, I missed the description where he only has two fingers and drew 3, so sorry about that! Anyway, here he is!

I hope you like him.

Lithio

Internet Newbie
I hope you don't mind a few things. I followed your description almost to a T! ^_^

His scales have a slightly blue tint to the white so you can distinguish it from the hair and fur. I also never got a color for his wings/eyes, so I picked what looked best to fit the Lighting Dragon this boyo is.
Also, I missed the description where he only has two fingers and drew 3, so sorry about that! Anyway, here he is!

I hope you like him.
Thank you very much, Xander. I really like it. Yeah, it was a bit of my fault for not giving much description for colour. This was originally designed to only be seen in black/white so colour wasn't even in my consideration! But I do think your colour choices were good here. Anyway, due to school I probably won't be able to finish any drawings until the weekend, after my assignments are (or at least should be) done. I am working on the requests, but slowly.

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon
Thank you very much, Xander. I really like it. Yeah, it was a bit of my fault for not giving much description for colour. This was originally designed to only be seen in black/white so colour wasn't even in my consideration! But I do think your colour choices were good here. Anyway, due to school I probably won't be able to finish any drawings until the weekend, after my assignments are (or at least should be) done. I am working on the requests, but slowly.
I'm not worried! Take your time. I'm glad you like it! ^_^

Lithio

Internet Newbie
This is what I have so far. I had a different approach to drawing the body this time. Rather than starting from simple geometric shapes, I just directly drew the shape of the head, trusting my instincts. Anyway, I hope you like the drawing of your boyo. Please let me know what you think, because it feels like I made a lot of mistakes here. Like many of my drawings, the drawing cuts at the edge of the page and unfortunately the tail part was hidden behind the seat. This drawing ended up being a bit of practice for perspective drawing. Yeah, those are my thoughts right now.

Anyway, I think I saw you in the Interregnum RP server in August. It's nice seeing you again! I actually have a question about drawing. Clearly, you're using a computer to draw, right? The drawing reaching the edge of the page is not much of a problem anymore? Maybe one day I'll be less archaic and use modern tools.

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon
This is what I have so far. I had a different approach to drawing the body this time. Rather than starting from simple geometric shapes, I just directly drew the shape of the head, trusting my instincts. Anyway, I hope you like the drawing of your boyo. Please let me know what you think, because it feels like I made a lot of mistakes here. Like many of my drawings, the drawing cuts at the edge of the page and unfortunately the tail part was hidden behind the seat. This drawing ended up being a bit of practice for perspective drawing. Yeah, those are my thoughts right now.

Anyway, I think I saw you in the Interregnum RP server in August. It's nice seeing you again! I actually have a question about drawing. Clearly, you're using a computer to draw, right? The drawing reaching the edge of the page is not much of a problem anymore? Maybe one day I'll be less archaic and use modern tools.
I love it, the only critique I have is the head shape is a little off. I love the fur textures that you used and the perspective is nice! Great job! ;)

I don't think you've seen me before. I only joined the fandom a couple of months ago and I don't do a lot of RP stuffs, if I do any.

Yes, I do use my computer and a beginner Wacom tablet to draw. I'm actually going to take another stab at your boi over the next month or so as I am improving every day! I've only been drawing for a month now, so I have a lot to learn.

If you do decide to go the digital art route, I can point you in the direction of some great starter tablets and programs to get your feet wet before spending any real money on equipment and software. Just hit me up whenever!

Thanks for drawing my boio, do you mind if I post it on my FA? (If and when it is done, of course!)

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Yeah, of course you may. I guess it was a different raccoon I met. That was actually the only RP I've participated in and taught me that my writing skill was really really bad. I've only actively been drawing since April and joined FA in August so yeah, we're both new here! If you have things to teach, I would really happy to learn from you. If you have any questions too, that would be just fine. Just to give you a glance at my current knowledge about equipment, it was only last year that I learned that you'd use a stylus, not a computer mouse to draw the images.

Lithio

Internet Newbie
no problemo, take all the time you have^^
Hey, I got the drawing of Lucy done finally. I tried drawing it with the other hand and after flipping the drawing upside down, I noticed the head looked a bit weird. Hopefully it's part of learning but if you have any other comments, please let me know. I hope it's all right.

Edit: Here's the actual drawing

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune

Lithio

Internet Newbie
maybe you would like to draw him?
Lurid on Toyhouse
I understand this is 4 months late but I myself am happy with the outcome. Sorry for the extreme tardiness, for I was afraid of drawing your character at the time due to lack of confidence. You probably forgot about it by now but here it is. It's my first drawing of 2020. I hope you like it. Any feedback is appreciated.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Alrighty, I just did this last night. I hope it's okay. Of course, if you have any critiques I would like to hear them.
I have no idea how I didn't see this before. Recent notice sent me back to this. It's very cool and I appreciate it : ) As for anatomy advice, maybe the hips are a little narrow though not much really. Also the way the chest is facing vs the hips looks a little odd but I know stoats are odd to work with. It looks fairly good : ) I'm not the best person to critique that stuff. My friend who I made that character for also liked it!

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Interesting. Might put something here. Actually, are you still open to requests?

Lithio

Internet Newbie