• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking drawing requests[Open as of Feb 14]

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Yes I can.

Yes I'm open to requests.

Very well then! Well, mau you draw this OC of mine? If possible, I'd like to see the raccoon doing the pose of Leon S. Kennedy of the cover Resident Evil 4.

Thundrakion

Here's a boyo you could give a shot. you can draw them like Raiden from Metal gear if you want, since they are an android with replaceable parts (I don't have any drawing of them without fauxhide pannels)

Ziro.png

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Here's a boyo you could give a shot. you can draw them like Raiden from Metal gear if you want, since they are an android with replaceable parts (I don't have any drawing of them without fauxhide pannels)

Here's what I managed to make. I'm not too happy with it so please forgive me. It looks like you're year older now so happy birthday.
req 007.jpg

Well, sigh, it's been 5 drawings now. It's time to close this thing. Hopefully not for good though.

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
Oh, so sweet of you to take requests!

If you are interested I would be honoured if you were to draw my Fursona named Drake.

Trevorbluesquirrel

Here it is.

I got this done during the bus commutes. It went by fast last night since no one was sitting beside me. Let me know how you think of it.
HOW I think of it!?

With my mind!

And it looks so very tempting, who could resist!?

Thanks very much for this 2nd sketch too!

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Oh, so sweet of you to take requests!

If you are interested I would be honoured if you were to draw my Fursona named Drake.

Here you go. Sorry for being about a month late but the school term is finally over and I have a lot more spare time for now.
IMG_20201226_144015-small.jpg

Last edited:

FayeBunny

Hey, there! Maybe either of these two? No worries if you don't want to draw either of 'em. ^u^
https://toyhou.se/9245031.thalia <- I don't really have any actual outfits for this one but anything would be fine.
I've only got this one image for reference for this one, aside from the same image minus clothing.