• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking Free Requests! (sfw and light nsfw)

I've practiced with humans and ferals, but only have a bit of practice drawing anthros and that's just not right! So for the practice (and to break out of my comfort zone) I'm looking for some characters to play around with!

Comment with character reference (s) and if you have something specific in mind drop that in too! Please remember to specify whether you'd like NSFW or SFW!

--Some general rules--
-Furry/anthro only please
-I reserve the right to choose if I take on a request, please remember this is free
-I'll be drawing when I have time (I work full time) so please be understanding if some take a bit!
-These will be anything from cute chibis to fully colored and shaded pieces, just depends what I feel. Please don't get upset if yours doesn't end up as complex as someone elses!

--Some rules specifically for NSFW--
Please note if its for a specific kink I may not agree to do it depending on what it is, also I'm not great at drawing feet.
You and the character (s) drawn must be 18+

Examples here on my devart stash
sta.sh: Mercy
sta.sh: Charecter

So drop your character down below and you might get some fun art!

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Ya think you could give an exotic female Brachy a go?

As for what she could be doing in it, how about having her in the corner of a boxing ring with her arms propped up on the ropes? If ya need more details, then a PM would be A-OK

Ya think you could give an exotic female Brachy a go?

As for what she could be doing in it, how about having her in the corner of a boxing ring with her arms propped up on the ropes? If ya need more details, then a PM would be A-OK

She looks so cool! Do you have a color pallet for her? (I like the boxing idea, she looks like a fighter)

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
Hi there!
Would you like to draw my girl Deathless in her 80's outfit? SFW please!
I'm not really looking for anything too specific, but could you make her blushing or laughing?
Thank you so much, your art is really awesome! <3

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
I'll offer up this guy for your consideration.

I'm honestly open to pretty much anything. Thanks for the opportunity!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Hey there and welcome to FAF!

I would love some NSFW!

I have a list of kinks under INFO on my profile, any of those would be lovely!

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 42

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Want to try my Squirlf? He is a bit of an oddbod. ;D Happy to go with SFW :3

Jojer

Listener of Podcasts
I've practiced with humans and ferals, but only have a bit of practice drawing anthros and that's just not right! So for the practice (and to break out of my comfort zone) I'm looking for some characters to play around with!

Comment with character reference (s) and if you have something specific in mind drop that in too! Please remember to specify whether you'd like NSFW or SFW!

--Some general rules--
-Furry/anthro only please
-I reserve the right to choose if I take on a request, please remember this is free
-I'll be drawing when I have time (I work full time) so please be understanding if some take a bit!
-These will be anything from cute chibis to fully colored and shaded pieces, just depends what I feel. Please don't get upset if yours doesn't end up as complex as someone elses!

--Some rules specifically for NSFW--
Please note if its for a specific kink I may not agree to do it depending on what it is, also I'm not great at drawing feet.
You and the character (s) drawn must be 18+

Examples here on my devart stash
sta.sh: Mercy
sta.sh: Charecter

So drop your character down below and you might get some fun art!
Jojer is my anthro Pharaoh Hound, he's a good boy. Simple, chill, down with nature and stuff. Aesthetically, he's like a lighter colored Anubis:
www.furaffinity.net: Jojer the Pharaoh Hound by Jojer
www.furaffinity.net: Handsome Boy by Odonarta by Jojer
www.furaffinity.net: My Boy by Jojer
www.furaffinity.net: Good Nature Boy by MikeKnight19 by Jojer
www.furaffinity.net: Jojer by Sioorma by Jojer

Thanks for the chance!

D

Deleted member 111470

Would you be interested in drawing a NSFW drawing of my sona? Here are a couple of links of my fa page, all are sfw.
Ref Sheet
Full Body Monochrome
Full Body with Fur Color pattern
Portrait

I also have some NSFW pieces of him. If you're interested, please send me a PM and I'll send you a couple of links, as well as a more detailed description, specifics, pose, etc.

Thank you for the opportunity.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Yourart is really cool! Would you like to draw this guy?

I always wanted to see him picking up his own teeth so feel free to do anything you want with him ^^

And here is ths rest of gallery if you need more refs. Be careful though as it gets NSFW Artwork Gallery for HistoricalyIncorrect -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And as I said I would be grateful if you drew him yet if you would decide to skip him then it's fine. Please have fun drawing others ;)