• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking icon requests!

Sanaclae

hi everybody, i'll be taking icon requests to practice and enlarge my portfolio :3 an example of my art is my current icon

please describe what you want your character to be doing and their expression, if possible

slots
1. BluefiremarkII (www.furaffinity.net: blue icon by sanaclae by Sanaclae)
2. Deathless (www.furaffinity.net: deathless icon by sanaclae by Sanaclae)
3. Windblade (www.furaffinity.net: astaru by sanaclae by Sanaclae)

sorry if i didn't pick your request!

if you wanna get your character drawn by me i will be soon opening commissions! and they won't be really expensive :3

Last edited:

julievee

Thanks for the opportunity and happy Holidays! I hope one of my characters might interest you.

Artist choice. Just keep to the look of their overall personality shown in their refs thanks! ^^

Characters

Last edited:

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
Hi there!
Would you like to draw an icon of my girl Deathless? Maybe of her smiling or blushing?
Thanks so much!

Trevorbluesquirrel

I'd love a nervous awkward smile icon!

Thanks for a shot!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 49

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I'd absolutely love something of my sona, here, but no pressure at all. thank you for the opportunity ^^ I'd love a kinda shy, nervous looking smile for expression.

Attachments

• Fal 2.0.png
    Fal 2.0.png
    774.5 KB · Views: 87

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
i would love the opertunity if i could get it. probably not though because i have no idea how to show you what i want lol

ash♤Feliz

bird of dance
Do you think you can do a icon of my bird? Ref by mgmrkatze

Attachments

• 1539117656.crazyjackal23_ash_refsheet.png
    1539117656.crazyjackal23_ash_refsheet.png
    506.8 KB · Views: 99

Sanaclae

An icon for Blue with an adventurously ready expression would be great
Artwork Gallery for BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Or a calming warm smile for Azura
Artwork Gallery for BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Whichever you'd prefer to do most! Thanks for the opportunity- Blue.

i drew blue! www.furaffinity.net: blue icon by sanaclae by Sanaclae tell me what you think please :3
i don't think i captured the expression correctly but i tried, sorry for that

Sanaclae

I like it! It's a nice little styling, and while you might not have captured the expression spot on- i didn't expect you to be perfect! Nobody ever is perfect y'know?

thank you! i'm glad you liked it

i would love the opertunity if i could get it. probably not though because i have no idea how to show you what i want lol

if you have a reference, you can post a link here, if you don't, you can try describing your sona or character!

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
thank you! i'm glad you liked it

if you have a reference, you can post a link here, if you don't, you can try describing your sona or character!
ok, so he is a husky who is primarily white and an accent of light turquoise/ light regular blue, he is muscularly built, and he likes to iceskate and his name is sledge :)

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
yo! i finished drawing deathless! you can see her here (sorry i saw some mistakes in the drawing i uploaded, i will fix them and reupload the drawing rn)
got inspired and drew her smiling but with a metal pose lol
tell me what you think please :9
Just saw it on the FA main page, I LOVE it so much!! Thank you so much, it's amazing!! <3

Sanaclae

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Are you still taking requests?

Search -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I kind of want an icon of my feral fursona Benny jackdaw to replace the old one on my art account which was drawn by someone that apparently I am currently not on speaking terms with, since I criticized something he did while we were role playing and now he refuses to speak to me. He won't even let me apologize.

Edit: never mind, you're only taking commissions now and I have absolutely no way of using money online. I refuse to use PayPal after I got burned the first time using it.