• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: taking light NSFW requests (upd 12.4.2021)

Lucha

Hi. I need practice on my NSFW.
I range from sexy costumes to nakeys or kinks.
Please don't ask me to draw anything extreme, and I'm more used to drawing humans, so the anatomy closest to human's is appreciated, but if you have idk a batshit dragon sona with three heads that's totally fine.

I'd like to clarify that if I don't find your request interesting I won't draw it, nothing personal. And you may get a full artwork, a sketch, a portrait etc. I'm doing this for free and having fun, please understand! thank you <3
I also enjoy drawing TMNT and MLP ;0 AND DRESSES, BOYS IN DRESSES

Also if you'd like to collab or trade pm me too, I'll think about it ;з

all art digital​

my art:
VK
Twitter
Instagram

<edit 12.4.2021>
PLEASE DM ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM, I DONT RECEIVE NOTIFS FROM FA :(Only let me know of your request please, leave the request itself and references in this thread, otherwise it will get lost. Thank you!
+added some new art examples :)

5-v6-Ur2sEM.jpg
wHBvSq3SXDE.jpg
furry_commission_example_eeeheeh_by_luchacl_dclnfid-pre.png
pretentious_honesty_by_luchacl_dcpbjay-pre.png
mindless_self_indulgence___i_hate_jimmy_page_by_luchacl_dd2xpd8-fullview.png
cA8zHAecpXA.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    722.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I'd love to get art of my dgirl hyena!
Maybe a salaciously teasing pose, while she's holding a blue breeze in her one paw?

www.furaffinity.net: Party Fever! by Conseqq

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Also, to make it easier on you, I'm fine with her being nude only above the waist, just pick her something fitting to wear down there, maybe panties with a generous bulge?

Trevorbluesquirrel

If you want to do me.......

I've got a list of kinks I like under info on my profile!

Maybe that will give you an idea.... or I could suggest something!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 35

Lucha

I'd love to get art of my dgirl hyena!
Maybe a salaciously teasing pose, while she's holding a blue breeze in her one paw?

www.furaffinity.net: Party Fever! by Conseqq

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Also, to make it easier on you, I'm fine with her being nude only above the waist, just pick her something fitting to wear down there, maybe panties with a generous bulge?
love your sona, she's so oof! I'm not really good with testicles but that's why I'm here so.. I'll make nude version and with clothes

AzuelZorro102

Hmm...i don't really have anything NSFW of Ross, if you'd be interested drawing him.
Maybe no shirt, dick out...something like that. Whatever you're comfortable with.
Here's his toyhouse. Fullbody and clothed refs are listed under 'references' on his profile page.
♡ Ross on Toyhouse

Conseqq

Got Milk?
love your sona, she's so oof! I'm not really good with testicles but that's why I'm here so.. I'll make nude version and with clothes
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like her!

Also, she doesn't have testicles CX just a dick and knot uvu

julievee

You have a very unique style. I hope one of my characters might interest you. I have the ones who are nsfw friendly marked as such ^^

Characters