• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: taking light NSFW requests (upd 12.4.2021)

Lucha

You have a very unique style. I hope one of my characters might interest you. I have the ones who are nsfw friendly marked as such ^^

Characters
aw thank you! everyone keeps saying that, though I really can't see that haha. I'm having more trouble from that than good though,,

and oh my, your OCs are so interesting, I can't even decide!! I might even draw more than one if I'll have the energy and the time. Totem, Intoxicant(mermaidsssss yesss), Upala(I have no idea how to draw dragons, good time to learn haha) and Dressage(im a starving ex-mlp artist, i gravitate to horses) are on my list now!:3

Jackie_Attak

Would this character be of interest to draw at all for this?

Attachments

• mascot.png
    mascot.png
    427 KB · Views: 39

julievee

anything you'd like to see? a scenario, outfits?
Ohh awesome thanks for liking some of my ladies ^^ Whoot.

Totem: Was born male and undergoing a curse from some mischievous nymphs who have changed him into a woman over time. So any area of transformation would be awesome. Can have any combination of breast with man bits, or completely female. Up to you.

Intoxicant: (is a dryad feline) And her lady parts reveal themselves like an opening of a blossoming flower. So it would be cool to have a view of what her privates would look like.

Upala: She is my bratty and stubborn one lol! But any show of her assets would be awesome she is a thick and curvy gurl. And was used by a temple as a Priestess who was venerated as a mock up of the god the people where worshipping. So other small furries praising her, leaving gifts, worshipping her body, and her looking overly confident and proud, that sort of mood.

Dressage: My showpony, she likes getting done up and being paraded around, wearing her harness and other horse bondage gear. She can be tied up in different positions, spanked, etc. ^^

I hope this helps thanks!!

Jackie_Attak

Maybe her just laying down in a sexy pose if that is alright? No particular setting, and you don't have to put any clothes on her, but please draw her chest in the way featured in my drawing if that is possible..? Thank you so much for accepting her!

Lucha

Maybe her just laying down in a sexy pose if that is alright? No particular setting, and you don't have to put any clothes on her, but please draw her chest in the way featured in my drawing if that is possible..? Thank you so much for accepting her!
your most welcome! of course, I'll try my best. So just a floof in a chest shape, correct?

Lucha

Ohh awesome thanks for liking some of my ladies ^^ Whoot.

Totem: Was born male and undergoing a curse from some mischievous nymphs who have changed him into a woman over time. So any area of transformation would be awesome. Can have any combination of breast with man bits, or completely female. Up to you.

Intoxicant: (is a dryad feline) And her lady parts reveal themselves like an opening of a blossoming flower. So it would be cool to have a view of what her privates would look like.

Upala: She is my bratty and stubborn one lol! But any show of her assets would be awesome she is a thick and curvy gurl. And was used by a temple as a Priestess who was venerated as a mock up of the god the people where worshipping. So other small furries praising her, leaving gifts, looking overly confident, that sort of mood.

Dressage: My showpony, she likes getting done up and being paraded around, wearing her harness and other horse bondage gear. She can be tied up in different positions, spanked, etc. ^^

I hope this helps thanks!!
hmmm, oh yes, i can already see some intersex Totem and maybe Upala at some sort of throne, worshipping hands on her legs..

julievee

hmmm, oh yes, i can already see some intersex Totem and maybe Upala at some sort of throne, worshipping hands on her legs..
Owlala!! And Upala is sort of forced to act humble about it as she was a Priestess lol so more on the lines of a pretty statue on a podium or other such display then an actual throne but yes ^^! Thanks I love your ideas.

Lucha

Not taking anymore requests for now, but feel free to still send them, I might do more after I finish the ones above.<3

julievee

Good luck with your exams ^^! Study hard.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Hello everyone! just thought I should leave a little update!
I'm having my university entering exams this week, which is why all the requests are delayed. But do not worry, I' ll draw everyone once I'm done! Wish me luck :зс

Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do fine.

And I'll offer up my sona if your requests open up again.

julievee

can I post this on the forum? Pls tell me if I can't, I'll only leave the links then ^^"

You'll have to censor it because of the nipples. They are very sensative about those. Even if they are chibi formed. ><! Better safe then sorry. Looks good though!