• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: taking light NSFW requests (upd 12.4.2021)

teacozy1

Wanted to make something anime styled, but not very happy with the result, might draw something else later

DeviantArt
www.deviantart.com: request

can I post this on the forum? Pls tell me if I can't, I'll only leave the links then ^^"

Haha she look silly. I love this :3

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
47639D11-C766-4E9B-AAA5-4EDDE3C09BD3.jpeg
Can you draw me? I would like to have a picture of her standing with arms crossed and her wings bigger please like in Universe’s picture please.

Something like this

8D3523BE-073F-4DA5-B8F8-18F213DF224C.jpeg

Last edited:

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
I'm super into this rn, and you have a really cool style, do you think you could do my cow girl doing some kinda generic ahego face/posing?

theWiitch

If he inspires you, I'd love to see Max in your style ~ I'm open to whatever comes to mind o3o
sta.sh: MAXIMUS

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I would love anything with my Florvien character, Varden. If more specified he could be gardening.
Thank you for the chance and offering these to the community!
Varden Rose on Toyhouse

Lucha

Hi guys! I'm back. Kind of? I was in a mood to draw something NSFWish and I actually enjoyed it much more than I did before. My style changed, hope no one is disapointed by that.
Also thank you very much to everyone wishing me luck with college! I am now at the 2nd stage of the first year and doing great :)
If you want to use me, that's ok.

www.furaffinity.net: Striped Caracal by minerva_minx
Ref is NSFW. Normal boob size, normal body type because I am athletic.

Bodysuit, swimsuit, skivvies, etc is perfectly good.
I'd love to get art of my dgirl hyena!
Maybe a salaciously teasing pose, while she's holding a blue breeze in her one paw?

www.furaffinity.net: Party Fever! by Conseqq

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Also, to make it easier on you, I'm fine with her being nude only above the waist, just pick her something fitting to wear down there, maybe panties with a generous bulge?

Thanks for letting me use your beautiful designs, sorry if I made them too skinny or gave them wrong anatomy, I'm still learning ^^"
Minerva_Minx by LuchaCL on DeviantArt
Conseqq by LuchaCL on DeviantArt

Lucha

Hello everyone!!
I would like to bump this and update the post! sadly I can't post or edit old posts for some reason and the moderators don't answer my emails so..
1) If you already posted your character here and are still interested please leave a note, so I know that your comment is still relevant.
2) ACCEPTING TRADES & COLLABS
I'd love for someone to draw light NSFW(?) of my OC (themes: camgirl, nun, lolicon, selfharm, bisexual)
I would also love to make a collab or two, to draw her with someone else' character, NSFW. Human only though.

So if you're interested let me know! Skill doesn't matter, only your relience.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hmm....well, I just recently made a new character, named Paradox the GlitchCat. It's still fairly new, and I'd like to see what your creative arts could draw him to be like! Here's a small reference, (the only reference) of Para so far! He has three forms, but you only have to do one, and in terms of styling and such, maybe like one of those seductive stretching poses? Downward dog perhaps?

Whichever is drawn is fine by me, and the posing is listed above. He's a species I created known as GlitchFeline. The character creator belongs to oob.

Lucha

oh hey, welcome back :p
uhh I posted a bit of a silly and kinda kinky idea in here like a year ago:

I'd still be interested in seeing it done if you're up for it, tho my char got a small design change since then, in the form of a new haircut :v
View attachment 89684
so yeah, thanks for the new opportunity '3'
yess, I'm back haha, it's nice someone remembers me ..
heck yeah im interested, i love tapirs, glad u're still here!!
also oзo I have the same haircut hehe

Renyard2001

Hey if you're bored, here's Reynard for you to have some fun with.
I have a feeling he would like some ropes to play with ;)

you can do anything you want with my boy/girl pan he can be either or or both i don't have a good ref of him yet but tons of pictures www.furaffinity.net: rip toys r us by pansymoron13 www.furaffinity.net: PAN by pansymoron13 he's not usually in peter pan's outfit he's more grungy/punk style the red dragon is him when he's full of rage or upset www.furaffinity.net: Pan tricks back view by pansymoron13 www.furaffinity.net: Pan tricks by pansymoron13 (newest version he's always changing www.furaffinity.net: Pan tricks by pansymoron13 ) this is his pack www.furaffinity.net: Roudy's world by pansymoron13 and a very outdated ref i made www.furaffinity.net: Pan by pansymoron13

AzureKiteUsagi

Sorrow has left me here.
Hello everyone!!
I would like to bump this and update the post! sadly I can't post or edit old posts for some reason and the moderators don't answer my emails so..
1) If you already posted your character here and are still interested please leave a note, so I know that your comment is still relevant.
2) ACCEPTING TRADES & COLLABS
I'd love for someone to draw light NSFW(?) of my OC (themes: camgirl, nun, lolicon, selfharm, bisexual)
I would also love to make a collab or two, to draw her with someone else' character, NSFW. Human only though.

So if you're interested let me know! Skill doesn't matter, only your relience.

Hello, still interested! :)