• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Music Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Urameshi: No unfortunatly I do not have a laptop, but I'm saving up for one. I'll look into a place to temporarily host them until I can figure out why FA isn't letting me submit anything.

@Everyone else: Thanks for understanding about the delay, I've got alot done I just can't upload any of it. T.T

Redin Outmir said:
@ Urameshi: No unfortunatly I do not have a laptop, but I'm saving up for one. I'll look into a place to temporarily host them until I can figure out why FA isn't letting me submit anything.

@Everyone else: Thanks for understanding about the delay, I've got alot done I just can't upload any of it. T.T

Ah, I see, that changes some things. You could try MegaUpload or RapidShare, although if you were having that issue with FA you probably will have it with those. And, maybe you could try a local library with computers and net access? *just trying to be helpful*

Okay. I'm finally back but with some bad news. As some of you know I have had alot of computer issues. Well a couple of weeks ago my computer completely died and I had to get some new stuff for it. Anyways, I got everything I needed last week and started re-downloading all of my programs and stuff and found that I couldn't find the disk for my music program.

There is hope! I am getting Finale 2008 for Christmas which is bigger and better than 2005 which I was using previously. So expect to have all requests done a few weeks after christmas.

Unfortunatley yes alot of my work was lost, but I do have some of the melodies written down that were planned to go into the songs but it will take a while to make a song out of them.

For everyone who has been waiting on the music stuff it's going to take a bit more time than I thought.

I didn't get the music program that I asked for and since it is in the 50$ range I'm going to have to save up my money to get it and with me being Jobless and what little money I have going towards gas it is going to take a while for me to get the program so that I can start writing these again.

Status
Not open for further replies.