• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Taking one paw commission!

pandepix

M-meow?
Hi all!
I had a lot of interest after posting a pair of paws I made on Instagram, so I've decided to accept one commission using the pattern by Kloofsuits. Completion estimated to be early February, mid February at the lastest. Choices for colors can be found below. I am NOT willing to purchase any new materials, please don't ask. Price starts at $125 and will go up with complexity. I AM willing to do a short payment plan if absolutely need be, but I would prefer full payment up front. If a payment plan is needed, you will need to have at least a third of the quoted cost ready for a down payment. Payment through PayPal ONLY. Must be 18+ and willing to verify age is asked. NO HOLDS. Willing to ship internationally, but commissioner will have to pay shipping. I'm a newer maker, but I have several years of experience machine and hand sewing through other various hobbies. Shares are very much appreciated as money made from this sale will be going towards my savings for a car. Please don't hesitate to message me if you would like a quote or have any questions! Thank you!

Last edited: