• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hi ^^ Would you like to have your fursona or other character drawn? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Please, only SFW and only characters with reference sheets.

and if possible:
- what kind of mood for the pic.

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
480EEA48-6D70-4622-8188-E81D398DF113.jpeg

Mood? Playful and happy

Trevorbluesquirrel

Hey, your arts are looking great!

I know its Winter, but I'd love a pic with a mood of hot weather burnin up heat!

Thanks for a chance!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 16

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Would you like to draw Sabby? Please draw her in one of her outfits if so, please!
18407396_AXGtZk4pskd7u97.png

As for a mood, I'd ike to see something of a light-hearted, silly, or playful nature!

Thank you for the oppurtunity!!

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I'd love something, if it's not too much trouble ^^ for mood, I'd say I'd prefer something calm, chill, and just generally relaxed and warm. Thank you for the opportunity ^^

Attachments

• Fal 2.0.png
    Fal 2.0.png
    774.5 KB · Views: 22

Chu-toy

Hello, I hope I'm not pestering you at the moment.

I would like to inquire if you are comfortable with the following subjects.

non-furry/Humaniod characters. Specifically goblins

And pregnancy. Even though it is among the more tamer subjects many artists are still uncomfortable with it, so I more than understand if you are not comfortable with it as well and apologize if that is the case.

I'm posting a link to a folder for the character in question for your judgement, and again, hope I do not accidentally offend with its contents.

Artwork Gallery for Chu-toy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I thank you for the opportunity regardless and hope you have a pleasant day~

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Thanks for the opportunity and happy Holidays! I hope one of my characters might interest you.

Characters

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Hey! If you'd like to draw Azura that'd be nice. If not, you are free to draw another.. it'd be nice to have her in an elegant, regal look that'd be great. If you have questions feel free to let me know.
Thanks for the opportunity- Blue