• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

taking requests 3 at a time (CLOSED FOR NOW)

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I'm new to this site, i come from a land of ponies but im looking to expand my skills and portfolio so ill be doing free art for a limited time. only 3 pieces at a time and with no deadlines. ill trade you free art for your patience. I am a digital art and my specialty is feral ponies both SFW/NSFW but i am willing to step beyond that.

Please dont ask for any Scat/Watersport/Vore/Gore. I'm cool with most other things however if i say no, please respect my decision.

if you want or have any questions you can pm me with anything you may need

Last edited:
L

lockaboss

could you do this guy (as a pin up girl)

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 104

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist

Syr_Faeron

Sîr Faeron
I don't know exactly how similar feral horses are to feral goats, but if you're willing to try a representation of my fursona as a feral goat in your style, I'd love to see it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 55

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I don't know exactly how similar feral horses are to feral goats, but if you're willing to try a representation of my fursona as a feral goat in your style, I'd love to see it!
i suppose but you'd have to specify the species of goat you want - just to be clear im turning an anthro to a feral right?