• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

taking requests 3 at a time (CLOSED FOR NOW)

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Well, I might be a little late so I hope that this is still open....
However, I'll just gonna leave a ref here

www.furaffinity.net: Shiba Inu ref sheet (Credit goes to LinnyChanPl) by EdgyMemeLord0

Thank you for the chance :)

P.S.: NSFW please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
what did you have in mind?
Hey it looks cute! Thank you very much! Like he was little Drake haha. I wonder if you were able to do NSFW of him maybe? ^^
did you want to stop at the sketch? and what did you have in mind for a NSFW piece?

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
what happened?
im sorry.....?
Well, if you can offer something more than sketch, i would be really honored ^^ And about my idea...well i dont have any NSFW of my character, so he can just play with himself... you know, pawing and if you wish he can tail himself...^^ But if you have your own idea, feel free to surprise me :D
i need to make a few tweaks anyway but ill go as far as line art and lets see what happens from there but for free.... ill prolly only go as far as flat color and no background. Sorry

Silver Wind34

What I kinda want my fursona to be based off of.
I'd love to take you up on this offer if you are still open. My fluffy fox Silver doesn't have any NSFW work yet so if you could do one for him that would be great! His ref sheet is here. I don't have much in mind for poses but maybe if he had one paw on his cock and one groping his sac that would work, a little bit of pre dribbling down. Also he has the k9 style as well with the pointed tip and knot.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Not this one, you added sorry at the end of your answer to me ^^
oh i just meant like i cant do a full detail drawing for free
I'd love to take you up on this offer if you are still open. My fluffy fox Silver doesn't have any NSFW work yet so if you could do one for him that would be great! His ref sheet is here. I don't have much in mind for poses but maybe if he had one paw on his cock and one groping his sac that would work, a little bit of pre dribbling down. Also he has the k9 style as well with the pointed tip and knot.
well detailed thank you - ill get a sketch to you when i start working on it

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Fun sexy pin up please!

Attachments

• 1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 98

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
If you wish I can offer some dragon. Would be honored if you decide to draw him ^^ Can be any pose, doing anything. I will leave it up to you.
made some tweaks let me know if you wanna move to line art?

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Could you Draw my OC Siia? I'll provide references down below.
tumblr_nzfqt7nlTB1ulekz5o1_500.png <- Body Reference Picture
5a648877b715328441b22e4ec8fbf7fc.jpg <- Full Appearance Reference Photo

Attachments

• OCTemplate.txt
    676 bytes · Views: 76

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist

ThefriendlyFurry

Yes PLease. The body is how i want her to look the second one is just the Clothing, Hair, etc

and Actually the body reference isn't my OC, Siia has no art yet she is just a charecter profile. the body pic is what I got when i googled "Anhtro Snake Girls"

ThefriendlyFurry

glad to hear it, thanks for understanding i do have other priorities. ill get a sketch to you soon as i begin work on yours

So the first pic is your OC and the second is like your pose reference?

yes thats the pose I would like, if its not to much trouble. If it is feel free to do it in whatever pose is easier for youo.