• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

taking requests 3 at a time (CLOSED FOR NOW)

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
message to everyone - try to be online if you havent got your request completed im gonna try and get everyone to at least a sketch today.... if you're not on, well i cant continue so ya

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I'd love to take you up on this offer if you are still open. My fluffy fox Silver doesn't have any NSFW work yet so if you could do one for him that would be great! His ref sheet is here. I don't have much in mind for poses but maybe if he had one paw on his cock and one groping his sac that would work, a little bit of pre dribbling down. Also he has the k9 style as well with the pointed tip and knot.
can you find a reference?

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I'd love to take you up on this offer if you are still open. My fluffy fox Silver doesn't have any NSFW work yet so if you could do one for him that would be great! His ref sheet is here. I don't have much in mind for poses but maybe if he had one paw on his cock and one groping his sac that would work, a little bit of pre dribbling down. Also he has the k9 style as well with the pointed tip and knot.
hows this - Dropbox - Silver Wind34.png

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
This
21617097@400-1478156785.jpg
I was hoping to get a drawing of him with his two middle fingers up, tongue out is optional
hope this is what you're looking for - Dropbox - NorthernStorm.png