• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

taking requests 3 at a time (CLOSED FOR NOW)

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
so ive been gone a while but im back and if i havent finished ur request that's already on this thread, let me know in a PM with the details. if you'd like to make a request here's an FYI when u make a request it can be a rough sketch to flat color depending on my time and mood. And ill accept furry requests but im focusing on MLP, feral/anthro horses so i can work on my styles. i dont do (ultra) realistic, my style is more anime eske, and chibi so thats what u can expect.

References can be found in my sig, but if u can access those, ill put them here
SFW - sharpiesketches on DeviantArt
NSFW - http://sharpiesketches-nsfw.tumblr.com/

hope to hear from u guys soon

PS - i dont have a time frame for each request and i (usually) do them at random but im gonna try and do them as they are received to eliminate wait time.
PSS - as i am the creator of these requests, i reserve the right to post these as i see fit, however, u can be posted as "requested by anon" if requested.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
you have it on the first page
so ive been gone a while but im back and if i havent finished ur request that's already on this thread, let me know in a PM with the details. if you'd like to make a request here's an FYI when u make a request it can be a rough sketch to flat color depending on my time and mood. And ill accept furry requests but im focusing on MLP, feral/anthro horses so i can work on my styles. i dont do (ultra) realistic, my style is more anime eske, and chibi so thats what u can expect.

References can be found in my sig, but if u can access those, ill put them here
SFW - sharpiesketches on DeviantArt
NSFW - http://sharpiesketches-nsfw.tumblr.com/

hope to hear from u guys soon

PS - i dont have a time frame for each request and i (usually) do them at random but im gonna try and do them as they are received to eliminate wait time.
PSS - as i am the creator of these requests, i reserve the right to post these as i see fit, however, u can be posted as "requested by anon" if requested.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
requests are open once again. to better process requests ill be taking on 3 at a time so get your slot before they're full

a few rules before you request something so please read carefully

- i reserve the right to do with the image as i please since i made it.
- you can ask for NSFW or SFW but only single character images please
- though i prefer canon characters (can be feral, anthro, or human), OCs are welcome too
- your 'request' can be a rough sketch to a full detail image, it's free art so don't complain if u don't get what u want
- i don't work on any deadlines so your request is done when it's done
- if you want privacy, PMs are also accepted

[modfox - complete]
[fearlesstiger - complete]
[xaliceonfire - complete]

Last edited: