• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

taking requests 3 at a time (CLOSED FOR NOW)

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
I'd ask for a NSFW but 75% of the art of my character are cub so if your not comfortable with that kind of thing you could either try aging him up or just doing a SFW. Well I'll leave a reference just so you get an idea of Fear, I'm kind of into transformation so if you want I don't mind if you turn him into a pony.
feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I'd ask for a NSFW but 75% of the art of my character are cub so if your not comfortable with that kind of thing you could either try aging him up or just doing a SFW. Well I'll leave a reference just so you get an idea of Fear, I'm kind of into transformation so if you want I don't mind if you turn him into a pony.
i dont mind doing whatever, this is a REQUEST afterall, tell me what YOU want and we'll go from there ^_^

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
i dont mind doing whatever, this is a REQUEST afterall, tell me what YOU want and we'll go from there ^_^
Ya, but since it's a free request it's mostly what you want. Lets see now, don't want to push you too far out of your comfort zone. Well I don't have any ideas coming to mind at the moment so just surprise me with something SFW.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Ya, but since it's a free request it's mostly what you want. Lets see now, don't want to push you too far out of your comfort zone. Well I don't have any ideas coming to mind at the moment so just surprise me with something SFW.
a SFW surprise - you got it

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
If you still have slots open, I'm interested.
16237537_10212120991886679_1013102311_n.jpg

She has piercings in both ears, nose and tongue and wears goth-like clothing.

Thanks. <3

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
would turning him into a red striped zebra be ok?