• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

taking requests 3 at a time (CLOSED FOR NOW)

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
can u reference this "DDD spirit mark"

if its all black it wont have much detail
You're welcome to play around with it if you'd like to, but the basis of her clothing is black. Some bright colors or other things are fine.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
well ive finished all my requests and im ready to open for 3 more slots

slot 1 - frostbyte the shark
slot 2 - khoufu
slot 3 - open

anything can be accepted or denied so keep that in mind as i open my thread

Last edited:

khoufu

Here's my lemur character for your consideration! SFW
17458215_1661224487227294_6553261651673876864_n.jpg

Maybe wearing this if you can make it work?
gallery-1469631244-lisa-frank-dolphins-tank-dress.jpg

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
That looks good to me.
glad u like it. ^_^
Here's my lemur character for your consideration! SFW
17458215_1661224487227294_6553261651673876864_n.jpg

Maybe wearing this if you can make it work?
gallery-1469631244-lisa-frank-dolphins-tank-dress.jpg
i love ur oc but unfortunately that tshirt has too much detail to do for a request. i could do it as a commission but i dont think thats what you're looking for so ill have to decline, sorry

F

Frostbyte The Shark

If you're interested, here's Frostbyte
Since you mentioned feral ponies are your specialty, perhaps you could do one with his coloring?
If you don't feel like doing a feral pony at the moment, maybe have him wearing a fursuit? (I always like anthros wearing fursuits, haha)
17021752_10207671111365857_5668193946276554311_n.jpg
16997811_10207671114445934_3800410647640094758_n.jpg

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
If you're interested, here's Frostbyte
Since you mentioned feral ponies are your specialty, perhaps you could do one with his coloring?
If you don't feel like doing a feral pony at the moment, maybe have him wearing a fursuit? (I always like anthros wearing fursuits, haha)
17021752_10207671111365857_5668193946276554311_n.jpg
16997811_10207671114445934_3800410647640094758_n.jpg
i can do it as a pony but i need more info like the race, mane and tail style and colors or if u want an anthro of him wearing a fursuit do u have a ref?

F

Frostbyte The Shark

i can do it as a pony but i need more info like the race, mane and tail style and colors or if u want an anthro of him wearing a fursuit do u have a ref?

If you want to do pony, then I've always been a fan of Rainbow Dash, so Pegasus with a messy mane, and his three colors, blue, yellow, and black.

Otherwise, as for fursuit, if you prefer.. Perhaps a renamon fursuit? He'd probably be holding the head.
my_renamon_fursuit_by_sethaa-d5ghhli.jpg

khoufu

glad u like it. ^_^

i love ur oc but unfortunately that tshirt has too much detail to do for a request. i could do it as a commission but i dont think thats what you're looking for so ill have to decline, sorry
I meant for the maybe to mean if it works. He doesn't need the shirt but that's ok if you don't want to do it.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
If you want to do pony, then I've always been a fan of Rainbow Dash, so Pegasus with a messy mane, and his three colors, blue, yellow, and black.

Otherwise, as for fursuit, if you prefer.. Perhaps a renamon fursuit? He'd probably be holding the head.
my_renamon_fursuit_by_sethaa-d5ghhli.jpg
i think ill take the easy road and do a pony XD did u have a pose in mind?
I meant for the maybe to mean if it works. He doesn't need the shirt but that's ok if you don't want to do it.
oh sorry i didnt see that part. so i can do ur OC but did u have a pose in mind ive never worked with lemurs XD

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
If you still have a slot open and feel like taking a crack at this char that would be awesome. www.furaffinity.net: Zenoth 1.0 by TheRealZenoth They are technically herm but you can choose either male or female, it's up to you ^^. The only pose I can really think of is maybe a semi shy / sexy pose (sfw / nsfw is up to you ^^ )

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
If you still have a slot open and feel like taking a crack at this char that would be awesome. www.furaffinity.net: Zenoth 1.0 by TheRealZenoth They are technically herm but you can choose either male or female, it's up to you ^^. The only pose I can really think of is maybe a semi shy / sexy pose (sfw / nsfw is up to you ^^ )
i have something in mind for ur OC
If you would like to try my Mexia here is her ref

www.furaffinity.net: Mexia, my fursona by Kknutson

Thanks for the chance
i was gonna do '3 at a time' but i like ur oc's design so im gonna take on this one too XD

UPDATE
slot 1 - Frostbyte the Shark [in-progress]
slot 2 - Khoufu [in-progress]
slot 3 - Zenoth[in-progress]
slot 4 - Mexia Jackalope[in-progress]

F

Frostbyte The Shark

Pretty good! I like it overall.

Not complaining, but the one thing I can think of that looks a bit off is the chin. But looking back at the sample image I provided, I see the chin looks about that way too.
The other thing is maybe the dorsal fin is a bit far down the back?

Like I said though, not complaining! Thanks for even taking the time to draw it. :D