• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking requests... Again. *sigh*

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Open again bc I need practice- //gets slapped

Aaaaaanyway I'm opening requests again... but with a twist. I want to practice certain subjects, so I'll pick random 3 (or more) people to draw their characters... as long as they fit any one of the criteria I'm searching for.

- Has scales and maybe horns (preferably shinier ones)
- Has wings
- Thicc /plus sized/has a lotta' meat on their muscles
- Has boobs and is meant to be a sexy-type of character
- Has armor/medieval clothing/high fantasy clothing

I'll pick characters maybe tomorrow or the day after.

Slots-
TBA

___ old ____

Here's the completed products, if you're curious. I don't have a commission post set up yet by this time, but you can always drop me a dm if you don't want to wait //gets hit

I've finished all 3 requests in different styles and will use them as my models- uh, commission examples soon. Thanks for letting me draw your kids!

@jamesInSagres
Chibi-styled bust shot x1!
furreq_1__by_ririsuyuru-dccf0xk.png

@Denji
Fully Shaded Fullbody x1!
furreq_2_by_ririsuyuru-dccf0x6.png

@FoxyForest
Lineart x1, B/W x1, & Grayscale x1!
furreq_3_bw_by_ririsuyuru-dccf0wy.png

furreq_3_la_by_ririsuyuru-dccf0w2.png

furreq_3_gs_by_ririsuyuru-dccf0wg.png

If anyone else wants one they should commission me- //gets hit with the infinity slipper

Hi! My name is Egg and, well, let me be blunt- I wanted more commission clients and some of my friends told me that furaffinity is a great place to find them, but here's my problem- I rarely draw furries! The most is humanoids with beastly features like horns, scales, claws etc. So, what I'm doing now, is taking three drawing requests from users here to use as a commission sample and practice.

Before I jump to art samples, here is a short list of what I need from the slot takers-

• as many drawn references as possible so I know what features they have! I do not take written references, sorry!
  • SFW requests only. Top nudity is okay, even for females. Just no genitals!
  • You are allowed to send me a pose reference if you have a specific pose in mind.
  • You are not allowed, however to request too many things. For reference, "I want my OC to hold a plate!" is fine, but "I want my OC to hold a plate while tap dancing with a sultry face on and the plate must be pink and cracked and please stop right there
What you will get:

• finished image with my watermark on it.
  • maybe a chibi, maybe something a lil' more serious. I'm using these as my commission samples.
  • full size of said image on my stash acc
That's about it, I think! I'll put some art samples down here. Only three slots, so be fast~ No reserving, grab all your references and post it quick!

tumblr_p51x8dKiyz1x50ld6o1_1280.png

tumblr_p3ou3nTPe91x50ld6o5_1280.png

tumblr_p3ou3nTPe91x50ld6o2_1280.png

tumblr_p3oubhGAq51x50ld6o1_1280.png

tumblr_p275eq87aN1s2fzsto1_1280.png

tumblr_p0ww7jywMD1s2fzsto1_1280.png

Slots:
1)jamesInSagares
2) Denji
3) FoxyForest​

Last edited:

jamesInSagres

Hey, thanks for the chance! Care to give my son(a) a chance? He's a pine marten. I don't have anything specific to ask, do whatever you'd like!

Attachments

• hahaha.png
    hahaha.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 67
  • JamesFur.png
    JamesFur.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 111
  • nerf (1).png
    nerf (1).png
    195 KB · Views: 92
  • meeeee.png
    meeeee.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 74

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Hey, thanks for the chance! Care to give my son(a) a chance? He's a pine marten. I don't have anything specific to ask, do whatever you'd like!
Okay, you have slot #1 ;) Wait for a few days (? I hope) for it to be done~

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
Here's a dragon if you'd like :D

My Fursona is a blue dragon with light-grey running from inner thighs up to the neck, and a patch of white on the tip of the snout. He has no wings. His legs are plantigrade

There as 2 "lip fangs" on each side of his mouth, as seen in one of my artworks.( The poorly drawn 2D one in this case :p) The lower jaw is slightly shorter.

There are 2 "spikes" sticking out of his elbows as seen in the third picture in the Character spoiler.

He has large bright blue eyes and large pointy ears similar to a Lynx's, a row of horns running from the nose progressively getting bigger and splitting into 2 past the ears. The spikes don't continue down the neck like the some of the artwork depicts, but they stop slightly behind the ears.

The tail is about the length of his legs and the tail has 5 spikes in total, medium-big near the base and ending in the middle of the tail in a small size.

His name is Denji and is a bi-sexual male, he's not really good at socializing but he tries. When he's with his friends he is way louder and wilder than otherwise, and is seen almost seen as another person. Although he tries to distances himself when alone, he is often lost in his thoughts and as such is very patient and calm. (Poorly written and rushed bio, will work on it!)

I'd summarize him as calm and collected, but on the inside he thinks a lot. Much of his tragedies and accomplishments he downplays or flatout doesn't talk about.

Ok so this is the exact top I want, it's a light grey hoodie but without the hood. The collar is like on the picture, longer and kind of goes in front of the other collar. Kinda hard to explain. It has no zipper but does have a pocket in the lower-middle portion. The only markings on the hoodie is a dark grey and an even darker grey stripe going from the upper-middle of the hoodie to the back of the upper arms. Below are pics of the front & back and a closeup of the collar.

No pants or shoes!

V Character
BjpqMQb.png

p2nKHyC.png

7LYSVPa.png

^ A bit less feral is preferable.
V Clothing
Snapchat-614643687.jpg
Snapchat-867181836.jpg

Snapchat-1857024838.jpg

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Here's a dragon if you'd like :D

[/spoiler][/spoiler]
I like dragons :'D This will be good practice. Thanks! You have slot #2~ Wait for a few days and come back! > w <

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Here is a reference sheet of my wolfdog fursona along with some links of different artwork of him, I appreciate if you could draw him:

Okay, got it. You have Slot #3 :) With this my thread is closed for now~ Come back after a few days, I should have completed it by then!

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
I would love one of my lizard Vilith! Have you set up a FurAffinity account so I can follow you there?

Here are some refs (they are a bit NSFW for top nudity)
You'll notice her color scheme changes between blue and green--she's a chameleon, so you can give her pretty much any colors you want. Those are just the ones I normally go with.

[/SPOILER]
sorry D: all 3 slots taken > < I might bump this thread with more slots if I feel the need to practice more. Thanks for the interest~

And I have nothing on my FA account (yet) :')

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Holy mother of.. This is some damn great art! Love the two middle ones the most.

Good luck with your search for more commissioners, love. Going by these samples alone I can say with a lot of certainty that you won't have any problems finding people who are interested. :)

S

Scales42

Damn, if your furry art looks anywhere near as good as your samples you have a bright future ahead of you pal :D

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Holy mother of.. This is some damn great art! Love the two middle ones the most.

Good luck with your search for more commissioners, love. Going by these samples alone I can say with a lot of certainty that you won't have any problems finding people who are interested. :)
Thank you! :D

Noice art my dude
Thanks~ ^ ^
Damn, if your furry art looks anywhere near as good as your samples you have a bright future ahead of you pal :D
Hehe, I sure hope so. Thank you!

JackJackal

Master Thief
Heya. you think you could My character Jack Jackal?
1527145209.png

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Heya. you think you could My character Jack Jackal?
I'm sorry but slots are filled and I'm not taking any more requests > < Thanks for the interest!

JackJackal

Master Thief
I'm sorry but slots are filled and I'm not taking any more requests > < Thanks for the interest!
oh alright then. and no problem ^^

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
I've finished all 3 requests in different styles and will use them as my models- uh, commission examples soon. Thanks for letting me draw your kids!

@jamesInSagres

@Denji

@FoxyForest

If anyone else wants one they should commission me- //gets hit with the infinity slipper

F

FoxyForest

Wow, thank you so much for the artwork, it looks great! Keep up the good work, you draw excellent furries!

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist

@jamesInSagres

@Denji

@FoxyForest

!! That looks soo good! Thank you so much :D

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
bumperinos taking requests again yohoho

JackJackal

Master Thief
1527145209.png

Tryin my luck again!

Moobutt

Milkin' your interest since, uh... Dunno!
I've got no character to offer up just yet due to your current criteria, but I wanted to chime in and say I really like what I'm seein' here!

I might be into the idea of commissioning a piece from ya one o' these days I can afford it!