• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking Requests For Commission Examples [OPEN]

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
ECFA7FF3-9230-4E8E-98F0-CFE42CD283E3.jpeg

Can you draw me an icon please? Colors for her are in a headshot attached. I would love to see what you come up with for the icon.

Attachments

• 2B8426FD-E6B2-4F0A-9421-8107EA54CF71.png
    2B8426FD-E6B2-4F0A-9421-8107EA54CF71.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Jiccs

Hi! I'd love to get a good profile pic for my sona Jiccs. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to art styles so if you would, please pick the best/most complicated one you think would fit her the best. A heartfelt smirk would fit her very well I think.

forums.furaffinity.net: I Have a New Sona!

universe_ej_by_monochromelives_ddg4jnd-pre.png

here's the first one for universe! I did an almost-full shade for this by accident lmao, it was supposed to be minimal shading but when I realised it wouldn't let me backtrack far enough

also I added your request, darkfurart!

heyy! I know it's been like, an entire year, but I'm just letting you all know I'm starting to work on these again! any empty places are still requestable. I'm going to redo universe's as I took a while to mess with my style and working on making things look less stiff and more fluid. I want these to look as professional as possible, even if they'll be free. since I have nothing to do anyway with current events they'll be gone through quicker now.

MildlyImperfect

Imperfect
I have a slot for a flat-color halfbody, I wanted to say I updated my character ref!

Attachments

• 1473556C-3E46-4CD1-8327-22188304B8B8.png
    1473556C-3E46-4CD1-8327-22188304B8B8.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 20

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
I asked for an icon.
Here is an update on her reference picture with her colors.
7B6CCBB8-BC07-4257-BDD6-B257A8D56FB8.jpeg

Attachments

• 6BC49D4B-5311-4F58-BF8E-BC6B5BD69C80.jpeg
    6BC49D4B-5311-4F58-BF8E-BC6B5BD69C80.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
EdvsFwXUcAEudGE

redo for universe! (wow improvement)

will update original post later because it's, almost 10pm here
thank you for the updated ref diamond!

Hello, thank you kindly for the opportunity! If at all possible, may I ask for a 3D model of my gremlin OC Pok? www.furaffinity.net: Pok Character Sheet by Puzzlegoblin

@Puzzlegoblin hey so! I don't quite feel comfortable drawing that kind of character. I live with roommates, and the internet doesn't reach my room. if you have any more sfw characters I'd be happy to put you on the list, but until then I'm going to have to decline, sorry. I've been pretty iffy on even doing the halfway covered ones that I have so far and I likely wouldn't go that far even with a commission

I'm going to save everything just in case the forums go down again LOL, that was way too long with being unable to do anything. I did start another thread like this on chickensmoothie while the servers were being moved so I'll be rotating around. this'll take priority though since FA commissions will be real money

Pseudolias

The only image of my character I have is NSFW, so I can't provide a SFW ref.
Sorry if that's a problem.
However you would like to draw her is fine. Feel free to cover up/obscure anything not decent.
If you'd prefer to know my art type preference, halfbody would be my first choice.
Thank you very much for your time & efforts, & sorry for any bother!

@Puzzlegoblin hey so! I don't quite feel comfortable drawing that kind of character. I live with roommates, and the internet doesn't reach my room. if you have any more sfw characters I'd be happy to put you on the list, but until then I'm going to have to decline, sorry. I've been pretty iffy on even doing the halfway covered ones that I have so far and I likely wouldn't go that far even with a commission
I understand and I apologize for taking so long to respond, what with how long the server was down.

Well, this oc is technically sfw, cause everything is covered, but i understand if she is still not acceptable https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35849760/

If even she would not be appropriate, then perhaps https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35923810/ this would be okay for the 3D model?

Faustus

I'd love to have more art of Camille, if you'd like to draw her:
Since you're offering these for free, I'll let you pick which kind of image you do :)

Hibeau

I would love a shaded bust or a chibi of this guy :0
You could give him a smirk or flirty expression. But honestly what you do is up to you! Thank you for the chance!

Thundrakion

Feel free to give this water/ice-mage fey-kobold a shot with either a lineless or pixel image!
you can have them floating while coursing water into their hand from somewhere below them (could be from a waterskin if you can see their waist in the picture, or off-screen) with a calm, collected demeanor and a soft smile.
MaherielRef-AriTheKiruta-NonOffensiveEdition_SMOL.png
Here's their ToyHouse if you need more info on them.