• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking requests for OCs

dahbastard

She's based off of Twig from the show Hilda who is described as a deerfox. Artistic style will have certain features looking different, but in general she has a fox's tail and head with a deer's body and antlers.
Oh yeah! Twig! I didn't make the connection, which is funny, because I absolutely adore that show (and can't wait for Season 2) (an my favorite character is Raven, followed by David). I did a preliminary sketch of her, today, and I am pretty happy with how it came out, but it's kind of a boring pose.

Just a question: would you like me to adhere to mushroomsoup65's design, or may I use my own take on her based off of your description (regardless, I will probably give her slightly different outfit, unless you really don't want to). Thanks!

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
Oh yeah! Twig! I didn't make the connection, which is funny, because I absolutely adore that show (and can't wait for Season 2) (an my favorite character is Raven, followed by David). I did a preliminary sketch of her, today, and I am pretty happy with how it came out, but it's kind of a boring pose.

Just a question: would you like me to adhere to mushroomsoup65's design, or may I use my own take on her based off of your description (regardless, I will probably give her slightly different outfit, unless you really don't want to). Thanks!
I am definitely okay with you taking artistic liberties. I like seeing how other people interpret designs.

Kyra QueerDeer

Hi there! Would you be interested in drawing my Queer Deer Kyra? I would love her to be in a witches hat doing something witchcraft related! You have full created freedom as to what :3 (Line Art by Bugsziee’s Art, Design and Color by me)
E82E6095-09C4-4B06-9223-14257567966B.jpeg

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
Could you maybe make this into an anthro, if not lemme know and I'll think of something else

Attachments

• boltund_sketch_for_someone_on_furaffinity_by_thatonekidd821_ddw4bio-fullview.jpg
    boltund_sketch_for_someone_on_furaffinity_by_thatonekidd821_ddw4bio-fullview.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 1588708295.missnook_boltund_policier-1.jpg
    1588708295.missnook_boltund_policier-1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 9

FaunaBun

Hi! I hope I'm not too late.. If you'd like, here's my gal ^^
She's kinda lazy, shy at first but fun when comfortable with friends, and also very respectful and traditional. She loves nature, philosophy and history.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I got a BIG one. (Pun intended.)

12695788.jpg

christmas_bag_2019__scylla_gives_the_boot__by_tony_akita_ddmkvml-pre (1).png

scylla___art_trade_by_cassidythehedgehog1_ddm6oh6-pre.jpg

(I made this one, not the best.)
Scylla's Wrath Perspective Fixed.png

Scylla is sort of that dumb bully alpha bitch, but she also has superpowers. She is a tomboy and action chick, but she is very naïve.