• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking requests of All kinds|| sfw &nsfw || Quid Pro Quo || slots depend on my AP

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
I got a four day weekend for once! Thank the lords, praise be etc!
To honor the occasion I'd like to take some requests! As ever since it's requests and free I'm not gonna go HAM unless the muse moves me! I mean there is one way to make sure, but that entails hiring me, and this isn't the thread for that!
I'm taking requests of all kinds! Smut, snuggles, character art! I'll being staying in my comfort zone naturally. Will discuss in notes if it's a nah. All I ask is that if you want to repost my art you link it back to me! I would like very much to take on my work, but gaining traction has proven hard going! On that note, I will extrapolate on what I mean by the amount of slots are AP dependent. AP being ability points. Basically I'mma go till I don't wanna no more! So bounce while you can!

As ever those who have not gotten art from me before will be chosen first! Please be civil in the thread!

All results will be posted on my FA!

I

Infrarednexus

I would love to be drawn

Here are my refs

1520460574.png

29059776400-1539788436.png

28460599400-1535242866.png

Mother Anubis

Hi there!
Awesome to hear that you got four days off from work! Woohoo! I don't know if you'll take on my request or if it'll be a nah situation but I figured I would try my luck with it :3

I've been scouring the forums from artists whom would be interested in my beloved fur angel, Sheena. I can happily say I have gathered quite a few pieces and I am pleased with every single one of them. If you are interested I have provided a link to my thread where there is a description and pictures of her for references.

You have all artistic freedom, however I do ask for the art to be SFW of course. But other than that you're more than welcome to message me about extra pictures or whatever else you may need to draw her!

forums.furaffinity.net: Request: - Draw my Dog?

Thanks for the consideration!

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
I'd be down! Ever since I updated my main's ref, I've had very little up-to-date art of him(still cherish the old stuff though). Maybe a drawing of him drawing? Or wearing a party hat, for something coming up...
You're welcome to artistic freedom if you do decide to draw him though! Either way, thanks for drawing for folks ^^

His ref is here: www.furaffinity.net: Grey ref(current) by Asherion

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I don't know if I have much of a chance here at this point, but it's worth a try, and I appreciate the consideration regardless.

I was hoping for a pic of me:
(All my sona pics
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)
)

I have no particular pose or theme in mind, but I'd strongly prefer no nsfw if that's okay

Also, in addition, and you can ignore this if you want, if two characters is an option, I would love a picture of my sona (above) and my SO's (www.furaffinity.net: ref by rivermeows) cuddling (Also prefer sfw here too), if you could, instead. It's fine if that's too much though. I appreciate anything really ^^

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
I'd be down! Ever since I updated my main's ref, I've had very little up-to-date art of him(still cherish the old stuff though). Maybe a drawing of him drawing? Or wearing a party hat, for something coming up...
You're welcome to artistic freedom if you do decide to draw him though! Either way, thanks for drawing for folks ^^

His ref is here: www.furaffinity.net: Grey ref(current) by Asherion

YOOOO!

www.furaffinity.net: Asherion|| Tired chef|| request thread by ditta_ragdoll

Conseqq

Got Milk?