• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking requests of All kinds|| sfw &nsfw || Quid Pro Quo || slots depend on my AP

Conseqq

Got Milk?
@ditta_ragdoll you're back!

I hope it's not too much to ask, is it at all possible to request art of Coffee as a woman now? I'm planning on transitioning soon, when I have enough funds for everything set aside, and am trying to amount some art of my fursona already transitioned. It would make me really happy, and either SFW or NSFW is fine by me. (Though, NSFW is greatly appreciated.) I can give some references on what I'd like her body to kind of be like, if that'd help. I can note you, or it'd be easier for me to reach you on Discord. I'll post references there aswell. Oh and, sorry for the double post, yesterday was crazy. Wild night, I'm sure you understand. Anyways, it was nice seeing you again, dear! Always a pleasure!

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
@ditta_ragdoll you're back!

I hope it's not too much to ask, is it at all possible to request art of Coffee as a woman now? I'm planning on transitioning soon, when I have enough funds for everything set aside, and am trying to amount some art of my fursona already transitioned. It would make me really happy, and either SFW or NSFW is fine by me. (Though, NSFW is greatly appreciated.) I can give some references on what I'd like her body to kind of be like, if that'd help. I can note you, or it'd be easier for me to reach you on Discord. I'll post references there aswell. Oh and, sorry for the double post, yesterday was crazy. Wild night, I'm sure you understand. Anyways, it was nice seeing you again, dear! Always a pleasure!

www.furaffinity.net: Coffee| request thread || transition by ditta_ragdoll

Here you go bby!

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
CF5361FD-2AAC-4BCC-9F0D-224786EA0E79.jpeg 0556E9AE-3A32-49FB-812B-0E5A86BB8ED4.png could you draw me stuck in a rabbit hole back view?

Last edited:

Sapphire-Wolf

Sometimes Wolf, sometimes Kjeven.
Is this still open?
If yes, would you be interested in drawing him in a relaxed pose?
Can deal with both, sfw and nsfw and I'd leave that up to you
IMG_20190103_002605.jpg
Thanks for considering ^^

Last edited:

Jacob Bender

Dj jumpsta’s human form
Last edited:

Throwaway

It isn't clear to me if you are expecting money or not (I don't have any to give) but I'd love to see more art!

If you'd like, send me a message and I can send you some sketches for ref (I don't yet have a ref sheet)

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Thank you very much for doing this for people! I don't know if you are still taking requests but if you are I have one.
I just bought my first adopt today. I had never really been interested in them but I love him. Here is my new Qilin. I named him YǔXīng meaning rain star in Chinese. 雨星 is the kanji.

SFW please. I'm open for pose ideas but if you want one, maybe lying on a cloud looking bored.

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
It isn't clear to me if you are expecting money or not (I don't have any to give) but I'd love to see more art!

If you'd like, send me a message and I can send you some sketches for ref (I don't yet have a ref sheet)

See first post dear. It's just to repost your pic to your fa with links back to me. I need that sweet sweet exposure.

Throwaway

I have no idea if I posted the material here, so here goes.

Feel free to change color placement or the general colors. Main colors need to be a dark green and a blue. That's all that is important.

Attachments

• IMG_0120.PNG
    IMG_0120.PNG
    345.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0121.PNG
    IMG_0121.PNG
    360.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0122.PNG
    IMG_0122.PNG
    241.6 KB · Views: 31

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I have no idea if I posted the material here, so here goes.

Feel free to change color placement or the general colors. Main colors need to be a dark green and a blue. That's all that is important.
That's a cute art style : )