• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Taking requests of OC Ferals (2/3)

theminx

Hello,

I've just joined FA and am looking start an art portfolio by drawing feral OCs, so I am looking for proposals of three (3) characters to illustrate at this time. Please read below instructions if you are interested, or I may not respond.

What I am looking for:
  • Your OCs. Not fan art or property of existing franchises or any IPs that do not belong to you.
  • Feral characters (not anthros at this time, sorry) preferably mammals
  • Mythological creatures are not preferred, unless it is really appealing to me (dragons are an extremely rare exception).
  • SFW only
  • Total of three (3) different OCs from different members
Rules, Guidelines & some Disclaimers on proposing your OC
  • Provide your OCs general bio, description, and references.
  • Preferable that you provide a quick "elevator pitch" style snippet of your OCs background, sometimes I try to incorporate personalities.
  • Will confirm which OC's are selected, and will plan to use only the information provided in your initial post to complete the task (please do not anticipate any reviews of sketches, designs, etc)
  • I reserve the right to choose the style, and level of detail (bust vs. full body, lineart vs. painted/flats, etc) that I work on for each piece as I'm interested in having a portfolio with samples of different levels.
  • I reserve the right to not draw any characters if I am unable to find a good fit.
  • I reserve the right to own and post the art work in social media. Please specify if you prefer to be referenced in any posts.
  • Images will be posted on this thread when completed.
I know that I have not provided any samples of my art, however, if you are willing to have faith in a stranger and heed this unruly call please submit a proposal in this thread. Thank you for reading all the same

Spot 1: Belladona_Mandrake
Spot 2: Bluefiremark II
Spot 3:

Last edited:

Leadhoof

Geneva what? I thought conventions were canceled.
I'd love to offer the feral version of my sona, Dallas, if he's someone that appeals to you. And if a pegasus is too mythological, he could always be drawn as a regular horse.

Like his anthro version, he's pretty shy and quiet with a love of birds and strong alcohol. If you have any other questions about him, don't hesitate to ask.

zuoOGRmE_o.png

Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:

Jojer

Listener of Podcasts
Here’s a character bio I submitted recently to a badge exchange group! He can be feral or anthro so this should work. He’s a sleek, elegant boy. Thanks for the opportunity!

FA Username:Jojer

Character Name:Jojer

Species: Pharaoh Hound

Reference Images:

Feral ref for colors: www.furaffinity.net: Jojer the Pharaoh Hound by Jojer

Good head shots: www.furaffinity.net: Jojer by Sioorma by Jojer

www.furaffinity.net: My Boy by Jojer

www.furaffinity.net: [GIFT] Jojer by Odonarta

Description: Jojer has a very short and smooth coat so I don’t draw any fur patches on him anywhere. He has a green spiral tattoo on his chest which is always necessary. Aesthetically, he looks a lot like the Egyptian god Anubis with longer, perkier ears and a long, thin snout. He’s a sight hound and is great at finding change on the ground and small critters that are hiding.

Accessories: As a feral dog, he has an earthen green and brass collar he wears around his neck. It’s actually this one!

Hobbies: He enjoys nature and the company of many types of animals, including chickens, possums, lizards, and cows. He likes swimming or running on the beach at any time of the day, even during a storm.

Last edited:
N

Nyro46

14669068_X4kspu5sskBHXlu.png

Rigby is a Maine Coon mix, and the pet cat of one of my other OCs. He's an older cat, a little bit finicky and doesn't enjoy dirty places or water/rain. He's usually sleeping somewhere warm inside, like on a bed. He puts up with being put in random outfits from the time to time, as much as he finds it more annoying than anything, he is very loyal and smart, and is good at picking up on negative signals from another person or situation.

I had quite a bit typed and accidentally deleted it then realised it went on for too long even though it was just summarised so I will try to keep it just about him though it might get confusing.

Qhevzotl lives in the void left behind from a destroyed dimension, to prevent insanity he embraced himself in delusions until the barer between dimensions weekend allowing him to watch and to some extent interact with the new worlds through the use of shells made and babies born that have no soul (would die just after birth being unable to maintain life functions) until he would be able to pass through without breaking the barrier and releasing the chaotic energies left behind from the destruction of everything but only a few million of his race spread out. as for his history, he doesn't know what is real and what is a delusion the only one that does is his partner whos soul lives in his body with him and maintains his fragmented soul as well as all the identities and souls he created living lives as other races and species in the various worlds.

sorry about the long message there is a lot of information and most of it is contradictory (like I said he can't tell what is and isn't real) and I had to pull a lot of things about him out to keep a stable background but what would you expect from someone that at any time is living dozens of lives on dozens of worlds while watching billions of others. oh and one thing I forgot is that his race strives for perfection though the idea of perfection differs from individual to individual

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
I had quite a bit typed and accidentally deleted it then realised it went on for too long even though it was just summarised so I will try to keep it just about him though it might get confusing.

Qhevzotl lives in the void left behind from a destroyed dimension, to prevent insanity he embraced himself in delusions until the barer between dimensions weekend allowing him to watch and to some extent interact with the new worlds through the use of shells made and babies born that have no soul (would die just after birth being unable to maintain life functions) until he would be able to pass through without breaking the barrier and releasing the chaotic energies left behind from the destruction of everything but only a few million of his race spread out. as for his history, he doesn't know what is real and what is a delusion the only one that does is his partner whos soul lives in his body with him and maintains his fragmented soul as well as all the identities and souls he created living lives as other races and species in the various worlds.

sorry about the long message there is a lot of information and most of it is contradictory (like I said he can't tell what is and isn't real) and I had to pull a lot of things about him out to keep a stable background but what would you expect from someone that at any time is living dozens of lives on dozens of worlds while watching billions of others. oh and one thing I forgot is that his race strives for perfection though the idea of perfection differs from individual to individual
Image failed.

Trevorbluesquirrel

Here is feral Trevor!

He jumps between branches, trying to be a flying squirrel, but constantly falls! Is light enough to fall without getting hurt!

Spends his time looking for nuts, storing nuts, eating nuts, and going nuts!

Tries to avoid attention, as his unusual coloring can attract danger!

Anthro ref just for colors!

Attachments

• 1565844221.bingybongo_2019_d_fa_squirrel.jpg
    1565844221.bingybongo_2019_d_fa_squirrel.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 32

theminx

PSA: submissions will close end of day Saturday 11/9 PST and will draw the last character from the remainder in the batch at that time. thanks for your interest uwu

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Great art : )

Viiburnum

Hobbyist Artist
Thanks for the chance!

Here's my mascot Viburnum: Viburnum on Toyhouse
She is a quiet and elusive guardian deity of a forest. While usually gentle, she is a fearsome fighter should her forest be threatened. She's intelligent and compassionate.

Attachments

• 3886767_NeY3os3E5nLRIHN.png
    3886767_NeY3os3E5nLRIHN.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 11818163_Bmrkp8cdUUttJBC.png
    11818163_Bmrkp8cdUUttJBC.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 16944145_0oCX7ue8Xzv80rW.jpg
    16944145_0oCX7ue8Xzv80rW.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 18

alphienya

Perpetually sleepy cat
Hi! I have a constellation dragon you can draw if you feel like it.

atlasferal.png

His name is Atlas and he's a very jovial dude that almost always has a smile on his face. He's easily exciteable and likes trying new things, though his attention span isn't the best. See of his favorite things are fizzy drinks, stuff that's lemon scented, and parties.

Thank you so much for the chance. You art is a joy to look at!

xCosmicx

1573789808.xcosmicx_img_0115.jpg

This is Isa, he is a winter forest spirit. He is soft-spoken, gentle and very light on his feet. He enjoys holly berries and where his hooves touch the ground turns into ice.
Your art style is awesome! Thank you for the chance!