• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Requests

Xenous

I'm suffering through a bit of an art block so anyone is free to give me a character to draw! I will pick at random however, not on first come first serve basis. I'll likely be doing fullbodies without shading or headshots and whatnot

-Can be anthro or quad
-Any animal
-One character each!

will close when I've got enough on my plate haha ovo
FA Gallery: Userpage of xenous -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

UPDATE:
1.Komainu
2.Martin_Fox
3.Borghild

I'll start working on these 3 requests!

Last edited:

Xing Tian

21383851@400-1476072239.jpg

If so could you draw my 95% feminine male mouse called August?
I only have this as ref, but if you could draw him with shorts and maybe sandles too that would be nice

MaverickHunterDBoy

Maverick Hunter D-Boy reporting!
Who am I to pass up the offer?

Anyway, I was wondering if you could draw my TTA OC, a Japanese skunkette named Ryoko.
Here's my own reference (off FA):
https://flic.kr/p/8669419535 (Ryoko's the female on the right)

A reference that was penciled by a friend--I just simply completed it digitally (this is also off FA):
https://flic.kr/p/8048412294
And another reference made by a friend:
www.furaffinity.net: Kendo and Ryoko Gekishuu by mysteryfanboy91 by MaverickHunterDBoy
(Again, Ryoko's the female on the right)

Anyway, maybe you could draw Ryoko just taking a walk down a suburb neighborhood of sorts?

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
L

lockaboss

could you do this guy in a blue hoodie

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 63

Komainu

Just a big floof
Oh wow, your art is gorgeous. I am quite new to this forum, but I am definitely not new to commissioning great artists. I have several different characters that I would love to see in your amazing style, so hopefully one of them will pull you out of your artist block. ^-^
Please feel free to pick any of the following characters. However, if you find that none of them hold your fancy, just let me know!

Ayamamoru
Dandy
Jaixube

Although I have more characters than these three, I would prefer one of the three above to be drawn, however I am definitely not going to complain if you choose one of my other characters, for your art is amazing and it's going to be free.

Last edited:

JunoYoung

Hi,
I'm relatively new to this community, and was wondering if you could draw my character. This is the only picture I have, though she has gone through a minor design change. She no longer has any blue dots or hair. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Juno Young.jpg
    Juno Young.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 68

Tranceptor_Veltro

The Naga Searching for his place in life
If you're still taking request I would like to throw my name into the hat if all possible.

Xenous

Oh wow, your art is gorgeous. I am quite new to this forum, but I am definitely not new to commissioning great artists. I have several different characters that I would love to see in your amazing style, so hopefully one of them will pull you out of your artist block. ^-^
Please feel free to pick any of the following characters. However, if you find that none of them hold your fancy, just let me know!

Ayamamoru
Dandy
Jaixube

Although I have more characters than these three, I would prefer one of the three above to be drawn, however I am definitely not going to complain if you choose one of my other characters, for your art is amazing and it's going to be free.

Sorry I took so long! ;v; I couldn't get my eyes off of Jaixube omg theyre wonderful
here you go! www.furaffinity.net: Jaixube RQ by Xenous

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
hey if i give you a character outline could you draw an anthro snake girl for me like scaled skin, snake head, human hair (Two tone color of your choice ad medium punk/raver style), human arms and legs, and medium sized bust?