• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Requests

Shizuka

Magnificent
I need specific samples for a pricing guide.

So I will need;

A sketch (1)
A lineart (2)
A shade (3)
A flatcolor (4)
A full shade/color (5)
And a full picture (6)

Please comment with the character, and what slot you would like. 1-6. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE ONE. It is NOT FCFS.

All of these need to be SFW, as I will be cross posting this to other sites.

NSFW will be available later <3

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Can you draw this battie, please? As with poster above, 4 or 5 will more than enough, if you don't mind (and if that's already taken, I'm fine with all the lesser options) .o.

Attachments

• Jenny 1.jpg
    Jenny 1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Jenny 2.jpg
    Jenny 2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 47

Shizuka

Magnificent
Can you draw this battie, please? As with poster above, 4 or 5 will more than enough, if you don't mind (and if that's already taken, I'm fine with all the lesser options) .o.

Ooh... bats. I x3 I happen to greatly like bats. Wings... Not so much ; -; But I could try if i do her <3

julievee

Artist choice 1-6 (I love to see my newest character in different artist styles. Here is some info on her if you find her interesting. )
Her name is Cahaya and she is a closed species designed by Sevenspirals. She is a headhunter and has a fascination with skulls. She carries her husband's skull with her. ^^ A little morbid but she still loves him even after death <333. Her animal parts are: Sunda Clouded Leopard, Great Argus, and Hornbill. And she can be drawn as either anthro or feral.

1486448960.fellfallow_julievee.jpg

79dBrh8.png

julievee

[ spoiler] then what you want in the drop down. then close the brackets with [ /spoiler] no space though between [ and the / and the [ and the s

khoufu

What a nice opportunity! I'd loke option 3 of my tiger. Basic, but she needs a realistic head. Should be easy enough.

14409654_1446459755370436_5460921851436490714_o.jpg

But with this head:
14207847_1449482438401501_3626324565362236491_o.jpg

sonysonic12

This is the first time I ever jumped into the forms so, ummm how about Peahen?
Male pea.png

If that's ok. ummm 1 or 4 is fine

Shizuka

Magnificent
I'm still not seeing ones that really catch my eye o ,o

I'm sorry guys... I hope more people post for more options~

PoptartPresident

A teen chatter box
IMG_1420.JPG

Please do her she is my inspiration to be a good person!

Xing Tian

I really like drawing anthro o ,o

Is that so wrong x3

I am still so much on the fence about all the characters.
Gosh I make my characters too humanoid XD and no it ain't wrong at all XD just thought the bat girl or the pokeball throwing lion would be the most interesting

Shizuka

Magnificent
Gosh I make my characters too humanoid XD and no it ain't wrong at all XD just thought the bat girl or the pokeball throwing lion would be the most interesting

I go through spouts of drawing humans/humanoids and anthro/ferals/furry. It's the only way I can hone muh skillz. =]

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me