• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Requests.

StillsThrills

I need to build up my portfolio, but I have no inspiration at the moment.
I'm looking to do some bust/full body sketches with possible color depending on the time I'm giving to each piece.
The only piece of work I have to show is my recent Manly vs. Girly meme, though hopefully that will change soon. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4255277
I also play guitar and drums, so if anyone is interested in a musical request I'm down.
Just post below with a reference or description, and I'll try to get to work as soon as possible.

Koronikov

If you have any free time I would gladly take a request, refs in the avy though, :/

more info if you accept my request
Race: Sergal
eye color: light green
fur colors: regular sergal marking Light grey and white
*sidenote ALWAYS wearing a hat of some form normally a Fedora or a tophat

Last edited:

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Might I ask you to draw one of the following in a forest scene or near a town?:

Gulliver- 304ft tall raccoon, in blue nightshirt and white socks
Brutus- 500ft tall alligator in green tunic and brown cloth boots
Gigas- 350ft tall kangaroo in green vest and green cloth shoes
Bunyan- 350ft tall white hare in red buckle up vest and tan work gloves
Mustal- 250ft tall skunk in green tunic and green boots
Rudder- 300-600ft tall otter, either dressed in green tunic and cape, or can be nude
Illas- 100ft (can be 1in or 10,00ft) ferret in green tunic and green cloth shoes
Nibbles- 200ft rat wearing green tunic w/ white vest and green boots

Aheria

Beer, Beer, BEER!
I'd love something. Pick someone from my sig? Aheria may be most comfortable for you. If you wish to do hir in hir male form, that would be fine/great!
The differences for male form are:
Hair is a mohawk with long anime bangs on either side of face in front of ears.. (Chelsea hawk) mohawk continues down back gradually getting shorter and shorter till it dissapears right above tail.
Headdress is smaller/more masculine with a diamond shaped gem.
labret stud is a spike.

thank youuuu. <3

StillsThrills

Quick Update, I was almost complete with Deovacuus' piece when my computer shut down. I saved some of it earlier but lost all my colors and what-nots. I was taking my time being sure to produce a quality picture, so I'm sorry if anyone was expecting quick sketches or whatever. I'll be sure to keep working and try to get everyone who wants one an awesome picture. Just be patient and I'll link it and show you guys. As of now, it is late and I have to work in the morning, I'll start as soon as I can tomorrow.

Aheria

Beer, Beer, BEER!
Quick Update, I was almost complete with Deovacuus' piece when my computer shut down. I saved some of it earlier but lost all my colors and what-nots. I was taking my time being sure to produce a quality picture, so I'm sorry if anyone was expecting quick sketches or whatever. I'll be sure to keep working and try to get everyone who wants one an awesome picture. Just be patient and I'll link it and show you guys. As of now, it is late and I have to work in the morning, I'll start as soon as I can tomorrow.

Requests should never be rushed, they are a gift! :)
I'm sorry about your naughty computer. :(

illogical

Beanstalk Giant

Range

Round D O G E
How's about some practice with floppy ear things?
Ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1795938/
Side note: I've recently added glasses but haven't added them to the ref sheet yet to reflect this. If you want to go into specifics are far as frame shape, rectangular ovals. Like in this http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4244990

Gotta love them sleepless nights. I guess I'm havin one today. I wanna sleep, but my body refuses to be tired/sleepy.

Zolen

Sanity? What's that?
Seems like you are rather popular StillsThrills. :D

My own ref is in my sig if you want to do another, there is information there if you want any ideas on posing and otherwise. Either way do so if you happen to have the time please. (click on the black words)

blackjack94

~Giggle Giggle~
If you're still open, wanna try Blackjack? Ref in sig

Mangasama

Daring Air Pirate!
And if there's any opening left, I'd like to get someone else's slant at my Neutron Star character (current avatar -- I have a full ref if you have the time).

StillsThrills

Wow, thanks for the attention guys. I've been busy with work and what-not and haven't started any others yet. My night has been pretty busy as well, just got time to keep you updated. I'll try my hardest to make sure everyone that wants a picture gets one, it might be a little while though. If you have any preferences just let me know. (flat colors, toony-styling, poses, quick sketch, etc.) Overall I'm sure I'll get a ton of practice from this and be able to get a little portfolio for myself, AND you guys get free pictures, win win? I think so.

Aheria

Beer, Beer, BEER!
You can do mine just clean sketch or ink. I love coloring so there is no need to waste time on coloring for me unless you love it, too!! Otherwise do whatever pleases you with my chars. :D

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
If you're still taking requests, I'd love for you to consider drawing a picture of my new character. She's a Californian bobcat, average or slightly thin in weight, with an alight hourglass figure. She has blue eyes and her "hair" is basically just a tuft of black fur. Here's a pic of a Californian bobcat for reference on markings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Calero_Creek_Trail_Bobcat.jpg

thank you!