• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking short story requests ( for free for now) (only taking 2-3 right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me a detailed description of your fursona or character

PS : if want The story to be about a certain subject tell me that as well:)

1corinto

Tempting~ free stories = <3! I just don't have a fursona, though, haha. ^^; It's pretty cool that you're doing this, though!

Tempting~ free stories = <3! I just don't have a fursona, though, haha. ^^; It's pretty cool that you're doing this, though!

Thank you!:D
It doesn't need to be a fursona/anthro story it can really be about anything. Just give me details if interested.:3

Sitka

Hey this sounds really interesting, could you do one for me?? My fursonia is a teenage lion named Sitka, I am not sure what other info you need so you can send me a PM if you need something else for the story. I never really had a short story done for my fursonia before so I am very interested in what you make! :D

Grendel

A modern monster
His name is Fyodor Grendel Konstantinov. He is a proud russian boar in the russian military during the years of the Tsars. He is male (yes) and straight. If you would like to please write something about a fierce battle of him or poem of his conquests. Like a war ballad or epic.

Grendel

A modern monster
I am riddled with the sadness.

Nekomimi

Hey this sounds really interesting, could you do one for me?? My fursonia is a teenage lion named Sitka, I am not sure what other info you need so you can send me a PM if you need something else for the story. I never really had a short story done for my fursonia before so I am very interested in what you make! :D

Hi, Sitka!
I did the story for you.:) (I'm the friend he was talking aboutXD) Heres the link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5418407/
It's sorta sad....but, oh well.
Enjoy!

GingerM

Appaloosa Horsegirl
If you're still taking requests, I'd be interested in seeing what you could do with my character?

Details:
Name: Rhiannon
Species: Umamusume[1]
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Height: 5 ft 9 in
Eyes: Leaf-green
Hair & tail - dark auburn
Skin: Chestnut, darkening to chocolate at the lips; also with white/very pale cream 'paint' on arms and legs, like an Appaloosa horse
Build: Athletic but like a dancer, runner or gymnast, not a body builder.
Personality: Relaxed, lives very much in the present. Very sensual; dresses in as little as possible and always to show off. Favours blue in just about any shade from sky to navy; prefers casual rather than formal.
Job: Ranch hand

Storyline: I don't really have anything particular in mind; just a 'slice of life' kind of thing. Anything from G to XXX would be fine! Thank you so much for this offer!

[1] Umamusume - a horse-girl. As a short-hand description, uma are like neko, only equine instead of feline.

Last edited:
I'm Sorry im not taking anymore requests. I'm very new to this type of thing so im taking it slow but i will let you know when im taking requests again :3

Status
Not open for further replies.