• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Sketch Requests (closed)

L

Logically-Pastel

Hello! I'm excepting up to _ sketch requests. It's first come first serve, unless your character is to complicated for me to draw, and in that case you will be denied. You will also be denied if I have already drawn for you in this thread. Please leave a picture reference of your character and what you'd like them to be doing in as much detail as you can, and if you'd like a headshot or fullbody. I will be uploading to my FurAffinity, Deviantart, and Tumblr. Please note that the further down the list you are the longer you will have to wait, though it shouldn't take longer than two weeks.

The sketches will be clean and in black and white or black and gray. I will most likely not be shading them, unless I feel it needs it, so markings will be indicated with lines only, unless you would rather I don't draw markings at all. My sketches will have my signature on them and you may not remove it. I will allow you to color in the sketch, but don't alter the line work. You must credit me in some way if you would like to reupload it online or use as a profile picture.

1479761541.logically-pastel_tumblr_ogz63wwaoa1vg8xx4o1_500.png
21829939@400-1480210762.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rdphoenix

Hi there!

Hopefully this guy isn't too complicated. Here's the refs: Adiv on Toyhouse (the dragon form)

If you do draw him, can you do a full body, maybe with him lying on his back, sleeping?

Thanks for the opportunity!

Xing Tian

1466583498.xingtian_image.jpeg

Could you draw my octopus girl wamu in possibly a large knitted jumper and panties eating lots of x-mas cookies while looking embarrassed? Could it be a full body too?

L

Logically-Pastel

Hi there!

Hopefully this guy isn't too complicated. Here's the refs: Adiv on Toyhouse (the dragon form)

If you do draw him, can you do a full body, maybe with him lying on his back, sleeping?

Thanks for the opportunity!
Sure I can draw him! Can you elaborate more on the lying on the back though? Like what angle would you like it from (birds eye view, viewing him fro the side, ect) and would you like him to lie mostly straight or have him curve more? Also how would you like the limbs positioned? I know I didn't ask these questions before but I'd like to get an idea of what you would like so I can make you happy.

L

Logically-Pastel

Could you draw my octopus girl wamu in possibly a large knitted jumper and panties eating lots of x-mas cookies while looking embarrassed? Could it be a full body too?
Well I can try, would you be okay if some of the markings are not 100% in case I accidentally make a mistake? (I would try to match them to the picture as best I can)

Xing Tian

Well I can try, would you be okay if some of the markings are not 100% in case I accidentally make a mistake? (I would try to match them to the picture as best I can)
Don't worry too much about the markings XD after all she would be wearing a knitted jumper which covers most of them anyway XD oh also could she be sitting down cross legged?

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Can you draw her maybe preening her feathers??

Attachments

• 8UB3x7ZwxJGTju87Ev72p3oKq0nPnuqhY_Zs2s1Q5u8.png
    8UB3x7ZwxJGTju87Ev72p3oKq0nPnuqhY_Zs2s1Q5u8.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 84
L

Logically-Pastel

Don't worry too much about the markings XD after all she would be wearing a knitted jumper which covers most of them anyway XD oh also could she be sitting down cross legged?
Sure, I can do that. Any specific markings or style of panties or sweater?

Rdphoenix

Sure I can draw him! Can you elaborate more on the lying on the back though? Like what angle would you like it from (birds eye view, viewing him fro the side, ect) and would you like him to lie mostly straight or have him curve more? Also how would you like the limbs positioned? I know I didn't ask these questions before but I'd like to get an idea of what you would like so I can make you happy.

No problem! I understand! Here's an image of a cat lying on it's back, you can pretty much follow it in regards to position/limbs position and point of view. :)
080411-SunshineHot.jpg

L

Logically-Pastel

Can you draw her maybe preening her feathers??
If it's just a headshot (or head, neck and shoulders) then yes I can. If you would like more than that I'm afriad I'm going to have to refuse as your character has a lot of wings and feathers, and those are really time consuming for me to draw.

L

Logically-Pastel

No problem! I understand! Here's an image of a cat lying on it's back, you can pretty much follow it in regards to position/limbs position and point of view. :)
Can do! I will start working on your request tomorrow after school, as it's getting pretty late where I'm at.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
If it's just a headshot (or head, neck and shoulders) then yes I can. If you would like more than that I'm afriad I'm going to have to refuse as your character has a lot of wings and feathers, and those are really time consuming for me to draw.
And this is why I have backups! :3 you can do whatever as long as its sfw

Attachments

• 1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 53
L

Logically-Pastel

And this is why I have backups! :3 you can do whatever as long as its sfw
Very cute Character! What about a fullbody of her in her what appears to be a bathing suit holding a beach ball?

Xing Tian

Also if you have any questions about anything you want to know about me or wamu then pm me :3 I'm always up for a chat

L

Logically-Pastel

It shows how unique and creative you are! And okay, will do.(to your second comment)

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me