• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Sketch Requests (closed)

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Sure! What would you like them to be doing, and would you like a headshot or full body? I will warn you that I won't be doing each individual scale.
A full body, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, in a mid fight pose.

Also, I do not blame you for wanting to avoid the scales XD

L

Logically-Pastel

A full body, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, in a mid fight pose.

Also, I do not blame you for wanting to avoid the scales XD
Could you maybe explain the pose more? There are many different fighting poses. A picture example would be fine too.

Jarren

View from below, gliding/swooping.
Something like:
dragon_in_flight_by_sagegoat.jpg

Jarren

Rdphoenix

This is awesome! Thank you so much for drawing him! Also looking forward to seeing the sketches for others as well. :)

L

Logically-Pastel

This is awesome! Thank you so much for drawing him! Also looking forward to seeing the sketches for others as well. :)
You're welcome! I'll be sure to tag you and everyone else as I finish each peice. (unless someone requests that I don't tag them)

Jarren

L

Logically-Pastel

The neck is a bit thick (especially near the base) and the image is a little small (hardly an actual issue), but it's great! You nailed the viewpoint.
Would you like me to fix the neck?

Jarren

L

Logically-Pastel

@Jarren does the neck on the right look any better to you then the neck on the left(the original)? You have to look closely but I think the base of the neck looks smaller.
gj3XBr1.png