• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Sketch Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogie

can i jump in for another one then if you do not mind

R

reynard86

Alright Pup, you have the slot :)

can i jump in for another one then if you do not mind
Sorry dude, but all the slots have been filled up at the moment. I might be doing some more tomorrow and if that's the case I'll slide you into the next available slot ;); just keep an eye out for when I add you.

Thanks for the requests; I'll shall finish them post haste!

Thanks for reading!
~Reynard

kogie

Alright Pup, you have the slot :)

Sorry dude, but all the slots have been filled up at the moment. I might be doing some more tomorrow and if that's the case I'll slide you into the next available slot ;); just keep an eye out for when I add you.

Thanks for the requests; I'll shall finish them post haste!

Thanks for reading!
~Reynard

Heee i will be keeping a good eye on this thread

xiath

Rocket to your face.
holy cow that was fast. I love it! I can't thank you enough, it is soo perfect, i can't stop staring at that drawing. *big @ss smile*. I think i would like some more art done by you in the future, not now because if i got any happier i would explode.

sorry if that post is annoying but i am so d@#$ happy.

Last edited:
When you open up may i have a sketch please?

xiath

Rocket to your face.
do you mind if i make that pic my avatar (but just his head [cropped])? I wanted to ask before i do anything so i don't upset you because you have made today a very happy day for me. and don't worry, i will make sure you get full credit for it

Last edited:
R

reynard86

holy cow that was fast. I love it! I can't thank you enough, it is soo perfect, i can't stop staring at that drawing. *big @ss smile*. I think i would like some more art done by you in the future, not now because if i got any happier i would explode.

sorry if that post is annoying but i am so d@#$ happy.

do you mind if i make that pic my avatar
LOL you're welcome :D
No worries man, that post is anything but annoying; I really enjoy it when people thank me for the pics I do for them ^_^
And it's cool with me if you make it an avatar for yourself ;)

When you open up may i have a sketch please?
Yeppers; just post what you'd like after I post the finished pics for the current slots.

It looks great, thank you.
You're welcome ^_^

kogie

would you like to see the color job that i had done on the one you did for me i think you will like it

kogie

lookinghot4.png

R

reynard86

Lookin' good; what program did you use?
One thing I want to point out though is that his left nipple is actually right on the edge of his pectoral (by his shoulder); if you look closely enough you can see a slight bump there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

kogie

Lookin' good; what program did you use?
One thing I want to point out though is that his left nipple is actually right on the edge of his pectoral; if you look closely enough you can see a slight bump there ;)
heee a friend did it for me so i have to ask him. and i not worry about the booboo lol it give it class

R

reynard86

Alright, finished the next batch of requests; I hope you like 'em!

Minihorse
CyberFox(slightly nsfw)
Alex Insane(slightly nsfw)
Darius(nsfw)
Pup

Kogie and Shebawolf: I've plugged you into a slot, but I still need to know what you guys would like in your pics ;)

Since we're entering into the new week I'll be slowing things down a bit.
I have 2 slots available for anyone wishing to make a request; just make sure you read the conditions I've stated in the first post. Also I don't do alternative type pics (ie macro, mini, inflation, vore, etc).

Thanks for reading! :D
~Reynard

Gol22

Heavily Armored Wolf

kogie

kewl thanks i will get the details of it to you as soon as i can

R

reynard86

Perhaps i'll ask then. Hoping I could get one for me and my friend Misty. Just a basic self portrait of us together.

Ref.

Gol: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa2/Gol22/?action=view&current=wolfthumbht0-1.png

Misty: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa2/Gol22/?action=view&current=MistysDragoness.jpg

If you have anything to ask me, lemme know, thanks.

I can do up a sketch for you, but you'll have to choose one or the other you can't have both in the same go.

Gol22

Heavily Armored Wolf
I can do up a sketch for you, but you'll have to choose one or the other you can't have both in the same go.

Okay, well in that case... maybe another time for Misty, since she has one being done for her already.

If you could sketch my fursona, can you get him in the armor?

Its the kind of armor from Ao2 (Army of Two)

Armor Ref: http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2007/294/reviews/932860_20071022_screen001.jpg
The one on the left.

If not, then just a normal portrait of self without the armor is fine by me.

R

reynard86

Okay, well in that case... maybe another time for Misty, since she has one being done for her already.

If you could sketch my fursona, can you get him in the armor?

Its the kind of armor from Ao2 (Army of Two)

Armor Ref: http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2007/294/reviews/932860_20071022_screen001.jpg
The one on the left.

If not, then just a normal portrait of self without the armor is fine by me.
Cool, I can do that; I'm assuming you want me to leave the helmet off eh?

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I love how dominating Cedric looks in the picture. Makes me feel like I'm an inch tall. *shivers*

^^ Amazing work as always.

kogie

heee ok I was wondering if i could get the same wolcat done again but this time laying in bed resting on one of his elbows looking up all sexy like and * blushsh* a little tip showing if you don't mind

R

reynard86

hahah that is so freeking awesome!
thankyou thankyou thankyou ^-^
*makes note to watch you when FA goes back up* ;3
Excellent! :D
I'm really pleased that you like it ^_^

heee ok I was wondering if i could get the same wolcat done again but this time laying in bed resting on one of his elbows looking up all sexy like and * blushsh* a little tip showing if you don't mind
I can do that; just a couple clarifications though:
Is he going to be laying on his belly facing the camera, resting his head on his forearm; or is he laying on his back, arm raised, his head resting on his hand and camera looking from above; or is he laying on his side, head resting on his hand or forearm camera looking straight ahead in a wide shot? (I'm describing these in the way of camera shots just as an easier way to describe the pic I'm thinking of).
And one more:
How will he be revealing himself? Is he still wearing the boxers, but pulling them down slightly with his free hand or is he doing something else?

Its a mask actually. You could just have him taking the mask off, showing his face.
Cool, can do ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.