• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Sketch Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I'm honestly surprised more people haven't stumbled in on this thread. Your work is excellent, you do it quickly and efficiently, and you don't mind doing multiple pieces for one person.

I only hope I haven't jinxed you so I can have you all to myself!

kogie

I can do that; just a couple clarifications though:
Is he going to be laying on his belly facing the camera, resting his head on his forearm; or is he laying on his back, arm raised, his head resting on his hand and camera looking from above; or is he laying on his side, head resting on his hand or forearm camera looking straight ahead in a wide shot? (I'm describing these in the way of camera shots just as an easier way to describe the pic I'm thinking of).
And one more:
How will he be revealing himself? Is he still wearing the boxers, but pulling them down slightly with his free hand or is he doing something else?
I think i liek the one with him on his back looking up at the camera. as for how to reveal him self. heee surprise me

kogie

I'm honestly surprised more people haven't stumbled in on this thread. Your work is excellent, you do it quickly and efficiently, and you don't mind doing multiple pieces for one person.

oh no no jinxing aloud so shush

R

reynard86

Why thank-you 8)
I think one of the main reasons why this hasn't been hit as much is because everyone seems to be preoccupied with the 'Site Status' threads. Also my conditions may be deterring some people from requesting here, but I can't be certain.

As for doing multiple pics for people; I usually have a system in place: wait at least two rounds before requesting again. But since it's been so slow I've let that slide a bit.

I think i liek the one with him on his back looking up at the camera. as for how to reveal him self. heee surprise me
Alright, sounds good ;)

ChaoticFayth

Are you still open for requests, or should I just keep checking back? :D

Darius

Alright, finished the next batch of requests; I hope you like 'em!

Darius(nsfw)

Thanks for reading! :D
~Reynard

Awesome, thank you so much! You're awesome to do this, and they both turned out great, now time for the third request. :D

Haha, just kidding, thank you though, I'll definitely be watching this thread and you're FA page from now on ^^

ChaoticFayth

Ooh! Lucky me! :D

For starters, here's my girlie: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/CCF-Guild/uyrc2.png

I've yet to have someone to anthromorphisize her for me, so I'm not to picky on that, but I will give a few things:
-The snout is a bit shorter than most dragons, more expressive than animal.
-The legs are more dragonlike than humanlike, with the extra joint per usual dragons.
-Hair (other than the body fluff) being waist length, red with black streaks, but pulled up into a ponytail.
-And her form is fairly evened out, think Wonder Woman, actually, with just enough of the hips and breasts, but not overdone.

As for the clothes and pose:
-Wearing a tight, but not too tight, black tanktop, a mid-thigh-length black skirt, and no shoes. Her accessories would be a tall black leather collar, fingerless gloves, and a pair of oversized headphones hanging around her neck.
-Pose wise, I'd imagine her attempting to look innocent, whilst hiding behind herself her signature weapon: an oversized mallet, the same size as herself.

I hope I didn't make it too complicated, 'cause if I did, feel free to simplify her, as I'm not too picky. :D Thanks so much for offering sketches in the first place! :)

R

reynard86

Awesome, thank you so much! You're awesome to do this, and they both turned out great,
You're welcome ^_^

now time for the third request.
Haha, just kidding, thank you though, I'll definitely be watching this thread and you're FA page from now on ^^
Cool :D; though you'll have to sit out a round or two before you make a third request, just so someone else gets a chance ;)

I've yet to have someone to anthromorphisize her for me, so I'm not to picky on that, but I will give a few things:
-The snout is a bit shorter than most dragons, more expressive than animal.
-The legs are more dragonlike than humanlike, with the extra joint per usual dragons.
-Hair (other than the body fluff) being waist length, red with black streaks, but pulled up into a ponytail.
-And her form is fairly evened out, think Wonder Woman, actually, with just enough of the hips and breasts, but not overdone.

As for the clothes and pose:
-Wearing a tight, but not too tight, black tanktop, a mid-thigh-length black skirt, and no shoes. Her accessories would be a tall black leather collar, fingerless gloves, and a pair of oversized headphones hanging around her neck.
-Pose wise, I'd imagine her attempting to look innocent, whilst hiding behind herself her signature weapon: an oversized mallet, the same size as herself.
Sounds good, I'll see what I can do 8)

minihorse

the cuddle horse
can u do the same character as before but can u make him with his back to viewers and with nothin but a speedo and leather vest on

R

reynard86

I'm back! And I brought a few things with me ;)

Kogie(nsfw)
Gol 22
Chaotic Fayth

I hope you guys dig! :D

Since we've entered a new work week I'm going to limit the number of requests I take on; so this time around there are still 2 Slots available ;) (don't forget to take a look at the conditions beforehand).

Thanks for reading!
~Reynard

P.S.
can u do the same character as before but can u make him with his back to viewers and with nothin but a speedo and leather vest on
Can do :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
You don't like me much do you.
I just found the whole 'may-the-most-obsessive-camper-win' strategy a little funny, personally. :p Ironically, I'm tempted to throw a request up since so far I've had nothing but time to, getting at least two posts in already when the only other one was yours and a thank you.

Eh, what the hell. Uploading the necessary pictures, so hang tight.

ChaoticFayth

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
Psh, go fig. The pictures I wanted to upload are missing from my collection, so I'm screwed until FA's up. :p Oh well, plan B. You know Team Fortress 2, right? Well, if you feel like bothering, what do you think about putting Ceceil (http://www.cleverpun.com/random/priv/ceceil_ref.jpg, ask if you would like more references) dressed as a soldier? She'd have a few tweaks, sure -- probably a more lightweight outfit, letting the helmet hang off the back of her head rather than wearing it properly, have a massively oversized entrenching tool with an :awesome: face on it, be her typical cheerful murderous self rather than the drill sargeant psycho personality we know and love, etc... But yeah.

There, I've put in a request. If you need references for the Soldier from Team Fortress 2, the internet's got just about everything for you. :p Sure, it's little more than a throwaway request, but with the heat as it is, fuck thinking of something proper.

Last edited:
R

reynard86

*gasps* Oh! This is simply amazing! Thank you so much! :D
You're very welcome ^_^

Psh, go fig. The pictures I wanted to upload are missing from my collection, so I'm screwed until FA's up. :p Oh well, plan B. You know Team Fortress 2, right? Well, if you feel like bothering, what do you think about putting Ceceil dressed as a soldier? She'd have a few tweaks, sure -- probably a more lightweight outfit, letting the helmet hang off the back of her head rather than wearing it properly, have a massively oversized entrenching tool with an :awesome: face on it, be her typical cheerful murderous self rather than the drill sargeant psycho personality we know and love, etc... But yeah.

There, I've put in a request. If you need references for the Soldier from Team Fortress 2, the internet's got just about everything for you. :p
Cool, I'm pretty sure I can do that. Just a couple things though: I can't seem to find a pic of TF2's version of an entrenching tool so you don't mind if I just use a generic version of the shovel eh? Also, did you want her wings in this pic?

do you mind if i add theses to my FAP and my FA
I'm cool with that; just make sure you give a link to my galleries ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.