• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking Sketch Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
You're very welcome ^_^

Cool, I'm pretty sure I can do that. Just a couple things though: I can't seem to find a pic of TF2's version of an entrenching tool so you don't mind if I just use a generic version of the shovel eh? Also, did you want her wings in this pic?
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Shovel

It's technically an entrenching tool, but it's usually just called a shovel anyway, so yeah. :p The difference is one's collapsible and the other isn't.

For the wings, though, yeah.

kogie

ummm how do i do that there i know how on Fa but not there heee just joined

Dragon-Commando

Razor, a living wrecking ball!
I was tempted to post a request but then I read that you prefer human like characters.

ah what the hell, I'll request it anyway.

I've been looking for another artist to draw my dragon character, just to get an idea of how other people would draw him, so I can learn new techniques and methods.

here's a good ref: http://dragon-commando.deviantart.com/art/Razor-and-patrick-83062646

You can draw him however you want as long as the head design remains remotely the same and he still keeps the muscle mass, everything else is up to you. I would say you could do what ever you want with the muscles, but the muscle mass is an important part of his character.

R

reynard86

I was tempted to post a request but then I read that you prefer human like characters.

ah what the hell, I'll request it anyway.

I've been looking for another artist to draw my dragon character, just to get an idea of how other people would draw him, so I can learn new techniques and methods.

here's a good ref: http://dragon-commando.deviantart.com/art/Razor-and-patrick-83062646

You can draw him however you want as long as the head design remains remotely the same and he still keeps the muscle mass, everything else is up to you. I would say you could do what ever you want with the muscles, but the muscle mass is an important part of his character.
Cool I'll give it a shot; is there any sort of pose or action you'd like him to be doing?

Dragon-Commando

Thank you so much for taking my request, I'm almost happy enough to giggle! Which is saying alot for me.

not realy any particular pose I can think of. He's generaly on all fours if he isn't interacting with other dragons or working out.

I guess you could do a picture of him working out or something, I've tried to imagine him as being somewhat realistic, so to maintian his strength he needs to train whenever he can, and eat alot. Although being the size he is and weighing 14 tons, its a bit unrealistic that I have him able to lift a tank over his head (90 tons).

If you do draw him working out, a set of dragon sized weights would be interesting, its something I thought of for the story and might be cool to see. He woulden't lift them over his head though.

You can do any pose you want realy, its up to you.

Last edited:
R

reynard86

not realy any particular pose I can think of. He's generaly on all fours if he isn't interacting with other dragons or working out.

I guess you could do a picture of him working out or something, I've tried to imagine him as being somewhat realistic, so to maintian his strength he needs to train whenever he can, and eat alot. Although being the size he is and weighing 14 tons, its a bit unrealistic that I have him able to lift a tank over his head (90 tons).

If you do draw him working out, a set of dragon sized weights would be interesting, its something I thought of for the story and might be cool to see. He woulden't lift them over his head though.

You can do any pose you want realy, its up to you.
Weightlifting it is :) Just to let you know: I don't do any sort of macro stuff so there won't be any sort of size ref in the pic; it'll be just him and his weights (of course I won't stop you if you want to add a background yourself when it's done).

Dragon-Commando

No problem at all.

I never imagined he'd be called macro, considering he's a dragon.
But I guess it makes sense.

I might be tempted to color the image, but I haven't had much luck with backgrounds lately.

anyway, its late, i'm off to bed. cheers!

Last edited:
R

reynard86

Back with some more arts :mrgreen:

Minihorse(slightly nsfw)
Ceceil Felias
Dragon Commando

Hope you guys dig! :D

Alright cool, I'm ready to take on a few more requests. Three slots are available; if you'd like a sketch don't forget to check out the conditions in the first post. Also note I don't alternative stuff (e.i. macro, mini, inflation, vore, etc.).

Thanks for reading!
~Reynard

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Cool I can do up a sketch for you, but it'd be awesome if you gave me some more info to work with. Stuff like pose, action, clothing, etc.
Alright. Sorry I don't have much to give you to work with, but I think you can pull it off.
Things about him:
Doesn't like being the center of attention.
Not the most outgoing person in the world.
Posture is average, but he likes to slouch a bit.
His favorite outfit is a pair of jeans and a belt with a silver buckle.
Musculature is lean, but defined. Not bulgy muscular, but fairly muscular.
Lanky, at 6'0" and weighs about 180 lbs. or so.
His smiles are small, but warm. Mostly grins. His right lip has a tendency to ride up a little when he smiles and chuckles.
DON'T FORGET HIS BLACK RECTANGLE FRAMED GLASSES!

xiath

Rocket to your face.
ok it has been a few times through since my last request so i will go ahead and make another

i want the same person drawn that you did for me last time except that i want you to draw the evil side of him

the evil side of him has a very evil and dominant feel to him and has longer upper canines which stick out about an inch or so (but not past his jawline) and has that demonic smile on his face, almost like a snarl look.

his eyes are more dragon like then human like and his gaze is one that is of pure evil.

-optional- he has the power to produce and shape fire into anything he wishes. His favorite fire weapon is about 5 feet long and fat, though that is only a suggestion and can be overlooked.

his finger nails when he is evil are turned into one inch long claws.

as for a pose do what you think would be the best for the situation because the pose you chose for my last request was perfect.

his whole body is now covered in with a flowing tribal type tattoo patter. sorry if i am not specific enough on this one.. i will try to hunt down some pics if i can

let your imagination go wild on this one. if you have any ideas that would make him even more evil looking without changing his overall appearance too much feel free to do them

EDIT: here is a last minute addon... When he is in his evil form his collar has spikes on them, not really long ones but the average size you see on clothing accessories.

Last edited:
my character is really easy, she is a black wolf with blue eyes and an average breast size
the one thing that makes her different from other wolves is her tail is really short like a rottweiler's tail, but it is still fluffy. She is very playful and flirty. I would like to see her in a white tanktop and it seems to be very cold in the room *winks*. No pants. Laying on her back on a bed hugging a picture in a frame to her chest.

I don't have any pictures until FA comes up...stupid me and not putting them other places too....

R

reynard86

my character is really easy, she is a black wolf with blue eyes and an average breast size
the one thing that makes her different from other wolves is her tail is really short like a rottweiler's tail, but it is still fluffy. She is very playful and flirty. I would like to see her in a white tanktop and it seems to be very cold in the room *winks*. No pants. Laying on her back on a bed hugging a picture in a frame to her chest.

I don't have any pictures until FA comes up...stupid me and not putting them other places too....
Sweet, I like the sound of this one ;) I'll plug you into a slot.

And with that I'm off to do some more arts :D
I should be back shortly with some finished works (I'm not the least bit tired :D).

Sweet, I like the sound of this one ;) I'll plug you into a slot.

And with that I'm off to do some more arts :D
I should be back shortly with some finished works (I'm not the least bit tired :D).

awesomness! I have limited battery power...so I might suddenly disappear....

Dragon-Commando

That is totaly awsome, thank you so much!

I hope you don't mind if I change some things about the way I draw him, he looks so much better this way. Even though I tried to get as far away from the human body shape as I could, you've shown me how much better it looks on him.

There is one detail I forgot to mention, He has 2 layers of pectoral muscles, one for his arms, and one for his wings. The bottom layer isn't realy noticable, but it makes the top layer sit up and out a bit.
You don't have to change it, but I thaught I'd just mention that I forgot about it.

I am definately going to color this, and attempt a background. You don't mind if I post this on DA do you?

R

reynard86

I thought I could finish them all before I went to bed last night, but I only managed to get two done; I've just finished the last one this morning ;)

The Beast 76
Xiath
Shebawolf 145(slightly nsfw)

Hope you guys dig! :D

Cool, looks like it's time to open 3 more slots!

Oh oh oh! Me me me! :O
Sure, just post your request and I'll plug you into a slot :D

That is totaly awsome, thank you so much!

I hope you don't mind if I change some things about the way I draw him, he looks so much better this way. Even though I tried to get as far away from the human body shape as I could, you've shown me how much better it looks on him.
You are totally welcome! I don't mind at all if you change how your character looks; I'm glad I could inspire!

I am definately going to color this, and attempt a background. You don't mind if I post this on DA do you?
Not at all, just make sure you provide a link to my gallery when you upload it to DA ;).
When you finish coloring you should post it here, I'd like to see it ^_^

Thanks for reading!
~Reynard

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
aye, looking good Reynard! <3 You've really made a name for yourself ^__^

ChaoticFayth

It's been a few since mine so....:D

I'd like Fayth again, but different this time. :)

She's sitting on the ground, smiling and facing the viewer, with her legs stretched out in front of her. Not directly, but at an angle, like she just flopped onto the ground. Next to her, sitting open, would be her Messenger Bag, and spilling from it would be a couple of things, like a couple Poke'balls, some dice, a small bottle of mountain dew, some test tubes, and a small crusifix. Now, her hair looks like this (in the way the bangs are and the fact that it's in pigtails, but she'd still have the streaks no matter) and likewise, she's also wearing the collar, but is sans-headphones this time. Lastly, instead of the tanktop, she's wearing this bodice (minus the stripes on the fabric) and instead of the previous skirt, she now has one the same length, only pleated (like a school girl's skirt) and yes, the way she's sitting would equal a panty shot. ;D (She wears average panties, btw.)

Hope I didn't make it too complicated, but I don't mind if you simplify it. :D And yes, this is my last request, I do believe. (Not that I'll be on the internet all that often in the next couple of days, with my birthday celebrations starting on Friday. XD) But, I do want to thank you muchly for giving out free sketches to everyone, you don't know how much I appreciate this. :)

Last edited:

ChaoticFayth

That is true. Bonus points if it's a naughty pic! ;)

Hehe, I edited my previous post for the description. :D And nothing naughty, but a little mischevious as always. ;) You never know, I do believe that one of my buddies was looking to request a naughty one later on, if she's ever online when the slots are open. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.