• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking some free requests

Tiger Socks

I dont know how many I will take lol but I finally got my art tablet to work so I want to practice on it!
I have to go to school soon so I will be doing any requests thats here after school
this is all I have drawn so far besides some minimalist designs for class
my art.jpg

Niba

Hello! Your style is pretty nice and fresh despite being very simple. I like that! If you're in the mood for drawing a cat, I link you a ref of my fursona, I'd be very curious to see how it would look like in your style!
www.furaffinity.net: Nibu by Niba
And in any case, thank you! :3

Tiger Socks

@Niba I just finished this one before school xD Ill be doing the rest later :) thanks everyone!

Attachments

• free comissions 1 cat guy.jpg
    free comissions 1 cat guy.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 89

Tiger Socks

Honestly I am more used to traditional art but I need the practice on my tablet since I just got it yesterday lol

KiyoshiHD

Hi you did some work for my friend and was wondering if you could draw my fursona its a shiny umbreon with the right eye red instead of yellow and there is a scar going down it sorry i dont have any art but i think you could do a great job on it and his name is Kiyoshi wich means pure in Japanese

Tiger Socks

Hi you did some work for my friend and was wondering if you could draw my fursona its a shiny umbreon with the right eye red instead of yellow and there is a scar going down it sorry i dont have any art but i think you could do a great job on it and his name is Kiyoshi wich means pure in Japanese
Sure! you're after dreams so I may be done tomorrow or possibly today! I used to have an umbreon pokesona but its changed to a shiny vaporeon because my friend bought me the plushie lol! and thanks I will try my best :3

KiyoshiHD

Sure! you're after dreams so I may be done tomorrow or possibly today! I used to have an umbreon pokesona but its changed to a shiny vaporeon because my friend bought me the plushie lol! and thanks I will try my best :3
i appreciate it
:D

PINK!

If you want more practice, you can draw my fursona. :) She's pictured in my profile pic, except with another white stripe on her neck.

L

lockaboss

hay if you got time could you do penny for me

Attachments

• FqHk4uS.png
    FqHk4uS.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 38