• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: taking some requests

virvil

cotton candy lesbian
i've been feeling the need to practice my furry art so what better way than to spread a lil love with a few requests

this isn't so much of a first come first serve as it is if i like the design i'll take a crack at drawing it. pls don't feel bad if i don't get around to yours! i'm also up for art trades if you're interested in some of that winkwonk. here's my gallery for some samples. watches & shiz are appreciated buuuut not necessary for this ;p

also sfw only

Nax04

How you doing
Heyy, here's my Shark if you want to draw him :3

Full Body reference.jpeg

Nax v3.5.jpeg

Thanks for the opportunity

Last edited:

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
Feel free to use my fursona if you want.

J69ueSLC_o.jpg
rQ8VuPsK_o.png
TO0cLe2g_o.jpeg

Thanks for the opportunity!

angel~the~kitty~kat

Nya motherfucker
Hey!!! I wanted to ask,, I don't currently have any art for my fursona other than her first ref, so, if ur not too busy with the other requests rn,,,, could u draw her?? Tysm!!!!

Attachments

• Untitled62_20191002220225.png
    Untitled62_20191002220225.png
    428.9 KB · Views: 34

Pyruus

Pyruus V.8: Now With More Glowy Bits
Hope you don't mind if I pop in!

Attachments

• Pyruus Ref.jpg
    Pyruus Ref.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 49

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I'll throw my good boi in too, why not?

Attachments

• byakkou_ref_crop.png
    byakkou_ref_crop.png
    179 KB · Views: 31

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
You've got lots of great requests here but I'll try my luck ^.^ Your style's really cute.

I have 2 characters, Inferno (who's in my signature) and her mate Kaleb. Anything is good with me, however, I definitely encourage 'ship of the two and any of Infero's likes!
1558737089.infernox5515_ref.png

Thanks for consideration!

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I'd love something if you want to, no worries if not. The design is a new one, so I don't have too much art yet. No pressure at all ^^ thank you for the opportunity

Attachments

• Fal_2.0.png
    Fal_2.0.png
    774.5 KB · Views: 45

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hi there!
Would you like to draw my girl Deathless? Any pose is good, but could you make her blushing?
Thanks so much! I might be open for a trade! If you're interested, you could shoot my a PM! <3

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
I'll offer my Sleoger for consideration.

Keiko on Toyhouse

Thanks for looking even if she doesn't catch your interest.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
These look fantastic! : )