• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taking two requests

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
I'm bored, can't think of anything to draw. I'll take two requests. I dunno if it will end up being a badge, full body, headshot, or just something random. I'm just looking for some new characters to draw.

Requests go to the first two responses :)

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
What about my fursona? here's some info...

Name: Krystal
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bi, leaning towards heterosexual.
Species: Feline

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Smoky Grey/Blue, Dark Blue, Longer fur on tip of tail, head, wrists, ankles, Black tribal-type markings on side and around navel. Blue eyes, two pointed teeth.
- Markings: Dark grey markings on paws/tail/face
- Eye color: The purest blue you can imagine!
- Other features: hair slightly spikey, tufted tail
Behavior and Personality:
Sweet, adventurous, passionate, lover and a fighter.

Skills: Strong runner, high endurance, fast, strong-willed, survival

Thank you!

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
What about my fursona? here's some info...

Name: Krystal
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bi, leaning towards heterosexual.
Species: Feline

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Smoky Grey/Blue, Dark Blue, Longer fur on tip of tail, head, wrists, ankles, Black tribal-type markings on side and around navel. Blue eyes, two pointed teeth.
- Markings: Dark grey markings on paws/tail/face
- Eye color: The purest blue you can imagine!
- Other features: hair slightly spikey, tufted tail
Behavior and Personality:
Sweet, adventurous, passionate, lover and a fighter.

Skills: Strong runner, high endurance, fast, strong-willed, survival

Thank you!

Will do! Since you don't have a ref, do you want me just to work with the info you've given?

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
Looks like a challenge, I like that! :) I'll definitely draw him for ya. Is his whole design goo with a regular head, or do you want him as a regular gryphon? I'm fine with either one.
Uhhh... Hm. His whole body's goo, but it's like... easily controlled, if that makes sense. xD Like, he can make his body more long or short or thicker or thinner... You can go nuts on a pose, because well... goo.

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
Uhhh... Hm. His whole body's goo, but it's like... easily controlled, if that makes sense. xD Like, he can make his body more long or short or thicker or thinner... You can go nuts on a pose, because well... goo.

Gotchya ;) alrighty, I'll get started right away!

Raphael

Until Victory, Always
Good luck with the artwork, man! :)

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
For some reason the pages say I am not allowed to view the image. Is there a setting or something I need to change?

If your age is under 18 or you have your adult filter on, it won't let you see them. :0
They're only mature rated, so it must be your age.

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
If your age is under 18 or you have your adult filter on, it won't let you see them. :0
They're only mature rated, so it must be your age.

That's odd, because I'm 19. I'll have to check out the filters, then.

EDIT: Fixed, you were right, the mature filter was blocking it. Thanks for the help!

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Phew, I thought you weren't going to be able to see them... Thanks, Waffles, you really saved me there!

ShadraAvro

Okay well I have an internet timer that prevents me from being online past a certain time. ^^; so early notice is appreciated. If it's past that time I wouldn't see the thread until morning