Talking from A to... Y

FooFoo4230

My goodness, was a trend started by me? I’m not great at it, but I tried! It definitely is hard to come up with a sensible sentence when trying to use a certain letter! I will try.
My maximally magnificent mind managed to make a meme!

FooFoo4230

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Radical! It's rough to remind residents of repeated relations of related letters, really reminiscent of a riotous Ragnarok!

Ceriph

Since so many set out to start sentences in singular, specific symbols. starting substutitive instances in the string surely seems some insurmountable assignment searching for solid synonymns sufficient to stimulate support in spectatatorial souls sat staring seveiling statements searching the standard and scrutinising specimens skills. One is skeptical of success.

Bolding all the S’s to fit in with formatting subsequently - certainly sucked

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Terrible that the tenacious task of typing this way tends to cause thoughts of troubles and turmoil to the tenet of the task. The turbulant trouble is truly tiny to those that tend to try! <teehee>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Unbelievably the untrue utterances of abandonment were unfounded, & in unision we ubiquitously cheered as Furry Forums unveiled itself unceremoniously to us for unification of furry friends again!!!

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Why would you waste time wording your words virtually?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Zoinks! The zealousness of the zeitgeist of this zoo-geographical experiment is causing zonally zombification of the mind...G'night! <zzzzzzzzz>