• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tan lines

Tanned?

• Total voters

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Summer is well underway in the northern hemisphere.

Who has tan lines? I often don't wear a shirt so I have a pretty savage boundary around my middle.

quoting_mungo

I tend to avoid the burning day star (it's hot and bright and bleeeeh), so my tan is pretty minimal, but to the extent I have a tan? Rocking that farmer's tan like nobody's business!

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Usually always covered in any weather so a tan isn't really super possible for me, unless you count my neck and face. But mostly I don't send enough time outside for even that.

Work or driving pretty much every daylight hour most days of the week.

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
I'm not noticeably tan, so it's hard to tell. It's 94 right now where I am, and I'd rather not be out in the heat.

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
i have one for my watch... but i have tried for that sense i was young

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
I don't exactly have tan lines, but I am a little tanned due to having been out in the sun enough, most noticeable on my arms, neck and shoulders. Not so much on my torso and legs tho.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Haven't dared to try again in recent years, but I basically don't tan and don't think I ever CAN.

I've actually gotten second-degree sunburns before (and might want to keep an eye on my back for any potential skin cancers in future years as a result of that), if anyone's wondering why I'm not bothering to try.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I haven't gotten out enough this year to tan.

O

O.D.D.

whatever.png

yeah I don't see the big deal with them tbh, kind of annoying

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I've actually got something approaching pigmentation now, but only just. Tanning and me have never really worked out, in no small part because I burn like petrol: Leave me outside in direct sunlight for, say, half an hour, and without sun screen I'll very likely burn. For more than an hour? Best hope I'm packing SPF 60.

It sucks, particularly considering it makes any degree of yard work that can't be broken down into nice 15-20 minute chunks either "Slather up" (A pair of words I imagine many people on FAF never wanted to hear in combination with my name) or "How miserable do I want to be when all is said and done?"

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Two toned, in a place that only a few have or ever will see... even then, the difference is about 2-3 shades off...

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
More like front AND "rear". Nice thing about being able to run free on a farm- WHAT neighbors? :cool:

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I use SPF-100 in the sun so no tanning for me. Without sun block I go from no tan to sunburn to peel in an endless cycle. I've also had skin cancers removed that weren't benign. So yeah, no tan.