• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tapastic Suggestions?

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Hey guys, Since Tapastic has lost so many comics to other sites recently, I'm running low on good reads. I'm looking for comics like Laid in Lavender, Griefer Belt, and Ascent. Looking more for really good art, and if it has furries, that's always a bonus. I really only use the one site for webcomics so if there's some on other sites, that's awesome, but I won't get around to reading them. Let me know if there's any you really like!

Suihira: city of water is hands-down my favourite, though that's kinda hard to top

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
Check and see if those webcomics are listed on BelfryComics.net, Piperka.net, or Comic-Rocket.com. I don't remember if Comic-Rocket has a comparison panel, but the other two will show a list of similar comics on the listing page.

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Check and see if those webcomics are listed on BelfryComics.net, Piperka.net, or Comic-Rocket.com. I don't remember if Comic-Rocket has a comparison panel, but the other two will show a list of similar comics on the listing page.
I asked for Tapastic suggestions, don't see how that's relevant