• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[Taro's World] Cross-Species Fursona Ideas

FR0ST81T3

Formerly Kotaro Akatsuri, now Alita Inoue.
This can be anything, such as a rabbit with a kitsune tail, or a wolf with moose antlers. Whatever it may be!

This serves as a potential fursona finding technique too! I want to see what kind of hybrid 'sonas you lovelies can come up with!
Perhaps there's someone out there viewing this thread that may decide to use your idea! (Me included! Since I love writing little stories!!)

Rules are simple:

1. Any Cross-Species mentioned here are an OPEN species, in Taro's World.
  2. Cross-Species can only include up to THREE origin species
  3. Any Mecha species are not included in this thread currently.
  4. Keep on thread topic. If you so choose to roleplay in this thread, I would like to guide you to my Discord server, where everyone is accepted, and roleplays are preferred there!

[Taro's Discord Server!]
I would like to remind those who join that we do have a verification process to both get into the server, and age consent. This will be required to gain access to any adult content, and anyone who isn't comfortable sharing that information will, unfortunately, be barred from the adult categories in the server.
We also run a MineCraft server, and host events every now and then!
We also provide categories for those who wish to share their art, or post commissions, both free and requested.
We also provide areas for users to post the art they've received, as long as it has a direct credit to the artist who created it!
Roleplay is allowed in ALL channels, as long as it maintains PG-13 rating. I personally will go out of my way to assure our lovely community is a safe haven for all involved.