• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taste in music

Zilant raijin

So for everyone out there, i want to know what type of genre of music that you like.

Feel free to list as many different types as possible!

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
A whole ton of genres, but a couple, here:
80's, 90's, Dance (Trance & Eurodance), Rock, Jazz, Rap (little bit of it)...
Quite a lot, there!

Leadhoof

Built different, but not built better
I'll usually listen to just about anything. Although, and I know I'm probably going to get shit for this, I can't stand metal.

N

Nyro46

Honestly I am okay with most genres, except most country music and a lot of the current mainstream stuff, I find it very annoying and repetitive.
My favourite genres or types of music would have to be rock/indie, some types of electronic music, ambient, soundtracks and some other instrumental stuff. There are a few I don't really know what genre they would fall under exactly.

Arthurtheshepherd

Canada's most well dressed collie.
Honestly I am okay with most genres, except most country music and a lot of the current mainstream stuff, I find it very annoying and repetitive.
My favourite genres or types of music would have to be rock/indie, some types of electronic music, ambient, soundtracks and some other instrumental stuff. There are a few I don't really know what genre they would fall under exactly.
You understand me

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Looking at what YouTube puts in my personal mix, it's a lot of anime/weeb music (JoJo, Touhou, and Vocaloid) with the occasional EDM/speedcore/synthwave track. I listen to other stuff too when I'm in the mood, like classical and future funk.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Classic rock from the 60s and 70s as well as electro-swing.

P

Purplefuzz

Noise, industrial, dark ambient, drone doom, power metal and experimental, Noise rock.

AppleButt

Classic Rock, electro-swing, pop, hip hop, ambient, and lots of other stuff. Really if I think a song of any kind sounds good, I like it.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Metal and rock music :3

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Progressive rock, space rock, synthpop, ambient, psychedelic, non-dance electronic, Indian classical, Afghan classical, other Eastern traditional music, contemporary R&B

Last edited:
Z

ZeroVoidTime

Here is a tasty song......
Well you did say "taste in music".......
Besides that I like any music really as long as it sounds good. :)

I

Infrarednexus

Power metal, thrash metal, classic metal....basically any kind of metal out there. Those heavy riffs are my bread and butter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
I'm not to biased when it comes to music so pretty much everything.

Nax04

How you doing
Edm:
-Trance
-House
-Future Bass
-Big Room
-Hardstyle
-Raw Hardstyle
-A little bit of Hardcore
-Techno
-Trash Techno
-Jumpstyle
Basically all Edm subgenres

I can listen to basically anything as long as it isn't your typical rap.

I enjoy a lot of metal if it has a good melody in it and not just balls to the walls screaming and banging on things, hence a lot of melodic death metal or even some metalcore and mix in between is a good spot. I like myself some good riffs and music that combines both clean vocals and screams(growl).
If not that I have quite some more mainstream house/electro house(I think?), those with a bit more melody to it c: