• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Taste in music

Scrydan

Staff Dragon
Moved to Music and Audio because it is better suited here than General Discussion.

Also as for favorite genres: rock, metal, and many kinds really. My tastes are all over and varied. Like most music except most forms of Country or Rap. Because it all sort of just feels samey, except some bands that do a little more with it or hybrid.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
Early black metal , power metal (mostly Christian and pagan powermetal) thrash metal, alternative rock and progressive rock are my favorites. I particularly like music with religious or spiritual themes. I also like a select amount of trance music and on very rare occasions rap.

HollowedDen

Anything with a lot of drum and bass in it.
I just want listen to abstract/atmospheric music.
a lot of Pilotredsun's earlier work really scratch that itch for me.
He had an old profile named, Bittertooth, I wish I can find more like that in that style

Cyanomega

Anything and everything.
I use to be quite closed off musically, but my twin brother sent me care package after care packages. I've opened up. I'll give anything a shot. Use to be a metal head and that was that.

B

blue sky love

Classic Rock
Alternative Rock
Punk Rock
Punk Pop
Synth Pop
Rap Metal
Nu Metal
Hip Hop
R&B
Dance
Techno
Trance
Dubstep
Soft Rock
Progressive Rock
New Wave
Grunge
Industrial
Hardcore Punk

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Oh goodness, this list is gonna be long
  • Metalcore
  • Deathcore
  • Death Metal
  • Progressive Metal
  • Djent
  • Jungle Terror
  • Electro Swing
  • Dubstep
  • Brostep
  • Riddim
  • Drum & Bass
  • Neurofunk
  • Techno
  • Lo-Fi Hip-Hop
  • Future Pop
  • Trance
  • Jazz
  • Baroque-Era
  • Punk (will never die!)
  • Horror
  • Witch House
  • Industrial
  • Doom Metal
  • Whatever it is Mick Gordon made for the DOOM games
  • Grunge

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Punk pop, synth pop and alternative rock

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
People know me as a metalhead and this is quite correct. But in recent years I grew increasingly fond of electronic music with similar amount of power. On one side it's the dark and harsh industrial/aggrotech. Think Hocico, Combichrist, Phosgore. On the other, there's psytrance. First I was trying it as "productivity music", then I started liking it on its own. Especially the quick and energetic "nitzhonot" variety.

SkyEagle

Anything with a guitar and drums, loud drums prefered... lol. I mostly listen to country these days, but i’m a power metal fan through and through.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
This will take a while, and I will forget things but here is a quick list off the top of my head

Most jazz subgenres, except acid jazz
Blues
Big band
Folk
Bluegrass
60s and 70s rock
Punk rock
Alt rock
Grunge
Post rock
Ambient Rock and Ambient metal
Ambiebt electronic
House
Nu metal
80's heavy metal
Industrial metal
Synthwave
First nations music (aka Native American)