• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tattoo lovers?

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
I'm a big tattoo enthusiast and I love to see work that others have had done. What are your favorites that you've had done? Are any of them meaningful?

Including a couple- my ship isn't finished yet (have at least two more sessions) but it's one of my favorites.

Attachments

• IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 53

AustinB

Professional loser
I'd get a tattoo if I felt like it. I don't really need one though, so I don't think I'd get one any time soon. But I like tattoos. They're cool.

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Love tattoos! 7 and counting.

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Awesome! What kinds do you have?

I currently have 11, but 2 of them were kinda merged into each other. Forgot to say that before.
Most of them are nerdy. I have MewTwo, Captain America's shield, Inspector Gadget, the operator mark from Marble Hornets, the Devil Gene mark from Tekken, a bleeding heart, and a work-in-progress sleeve of Robocop's arm.

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
Most of them are nerdy. I have MewTwo, Captain America's shield, Inspector Gadget, the operator mark from Marble Hornets, the Devil Gene mark from Tekken, a bleeding heart, and a work-in-progress sleeve of Robocop's arm.
Awesome. Nerdy is the best.

A

Alex K

My wife was the typa woman who'd give anyone a bad time if they so much as touched her so as you could imagine she has hundreds of tattoos of fists n fire

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I have two currently. I want many more. I do think my next one will be a small pawprint. Where to put it though?? I would like to put it on my neck, next to my Kanji symbol for soldier.