• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tattoos!!! Who has one?

I've got a picture of a fox being projected by a 16mm projector, and it starts on my left shoulder blade down to my mid back.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I don't have one yet but I am going to get one soon hopefully.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Im getting a green day logo on my left shoulder

My moms portrait on my right shoulder

And on my back it will say this

"Everyone's so full of shit
Born & raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled, but never saved
From the cradles, to the graves
We are the kids of war & peace
From E-Dub to the middle east
We are the stories and disciples of.."

And then at the bottom (tramp stamp :3) in a floating banner it will say "The Jesus of Suburbia"
So cool ;3

I don't have tattoos myself, but since I was little I've always wanted to have my name tattooed on my knuckles after watching the Blues Brothers movie.

Last edited:

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
I respect my body.

Silverfox2007

Flying Fox
Only one. A fox design on my left shoulder that I designed myself.

Isen

Oh dear
Im getting a green day logo on my left shoulder

My moms portrait on my right shoulder

And on my back it will say this

"Everyone's so full of shit
Born & raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled, but never saved
From the cradles, to the graves
We are the kids of war & peace
From E-Dub to the middle east
We are the stories and disciples of.."

And then at the bottom (tramp stamp :3) in a floating banner it will say "The Jesus of Suburbia"

And maybe a dog print on my wrist

So you are pretty sure that you will never regret a Green Day tattoo, huh? :I

I would only get a tattoo if it was of something that meant something to me and that I would be reasonably sure that I would always like. Also, I cannot look at ironic tattoos. They make me cringe so hard.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i have twelve.
which is apparently because i hate my body.
crybbys up in here hating on tattoos.

Wheezy weasel and Greasy weasel from WFRR on my left arm (the other five weasels will come eventually). a home-done ratatouille on my right arm, as well as a rainbow syringe and Harley (those two not home done). upper left arm has a home-done winged ferret, upper right arm has a home-done wolf (one of the only two tattoos i plan to cover, the other being ratatouille). right leg has a home-done bat, for my ex. right leg has "SCRUFFY", self-done, and "ferret" in japanese (my first fursona species). back has a small fox looking at a star, my first tattoo. aaaand i gave myself a pawprint on my cock, but it's almost all the way gone. i'll probably get that professionally done eventually.

Xenke

I would actually consider a tattoo if I was susceptible to fainting after ONE needle prick.

100s of them? No thanks.

Plus I think most tattoos are ugly as shit, and I serious doubt I have the skin to pull off a tatoot.

Shred Uhh Sore Us

Unbreakable
I have 4. I had all kinds of extra money over the summer and I have no idea why I didn't get any new ones.

Big ass spider on my neck(lol, I hate the way my facial hair grows)
Tribal flame wings or whatever across my back(they're not crooked, it's the way I was standing)
Awesome "fallen angel" on my left forearm

I also have the word "hate" across my right knuckles all scratchy looking. I was wasted haha, but it actually does have symbolic meaning, as do the rest of my tattoos, but I don't feel the need to explain. Don't talk to me about neck or knuckle tattoos being a stupid idea, I don't care and I won't listen :V

I'm a fan of all black tattoos, I don't plan on having a single drop of colored ink in my skin.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I have 3 tattoos.... all I got in 7th grade art class with a needle and india ink.

1) chinese kanji for "dragon"

2) chinese kanji for "death"

3) a swastika

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
i have twelve.
which is apparently because i hate my body.
crybbys up in here hating on tattoos.

Wheezy weasel and Greasy weasel from WFRR on my left arm (the other five weasels will come eventually). a home-done ratatouille on my right arm, as well as a rainbow syringe and Harley (those two not home done). upper left arm has a home-done winged ferret, upper right arm has a home-done wolf (one of the only two tattoos i plan to cover, the other being ratatouille). right leg has a home-done bat, for my ex. right leg has "SCRUFFY", self-done, and "ferret" in japanese (my first fursona species). back has a small fox looking at a star, my first tattoo. aaaand i gave myself a pawprint on my cock, but it's almost all the way gone. i'll probably get that professionally done eventually.

aaaand i gave myself a pawprint on my cock, but it's almost all the way gone
>>i gave myself a pawprint on my cock but it's almost all the way gone
>>i gave myself a pawprint on my cock
>>pawprint on my cock

you furfag you.