• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tavern RP

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
The Scarlet Flask
run by an all white coy wolf ramed Rose. Creeking floor bords give of a vibe that this is an old establishment. Rain paters on the windows, and the main flore is lit exclusively by a candles on the 5 tables placed arond the room. Stairs go up the left wall to the sleeping coworters, a 3 room flat with cheep beds and minimal furnishings. The bar sits on the wall farthest from the door.

Rose unlocks the tavern door and reterns to her place at the bar, waiting for her first patron.

Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

From inside the room, voices of two people can be heard as they sound to approach the door closer by the second :

- The drinks on me. Knock yourself out.
- I feel honored as f@#$, hehe...
- Ain't every day there's a tournament for me to win, y'know. Couldn't miss a single one.
- With that "can-do-jutsu" of yours ? I can only guess...

After the dialogue of the two rather heavy and thick Vietnamese accents are the sounds of laughters, before the door opens. A rather obese Dragon-like creature with massive wings and a really long tail enters the tavern, his body size almost taking up the whole door frame (and completely covering the other behind him). His fur is white with yellow accent, his hair and tip dark ivory, and his iris blood-red. On his back is a big silver Machete, and on his side is what appears to be a Whip, with a large ruby-red hook attached to the end of the lash.
As he steps in, the other follows : Kangaroo-like, wingless, golden-yellow fur, and average build, with a straight-bladed silver Katana on his left side.
The Dragon is looking around the room to find the table with enough space for him to sit, until the Kangaroo points at one to their left, near a window. The two walk there and take their seats, as they lean their weapons against the table, save for the Dragon's whip, which still hangs on his side.

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
Rose walks to the table of her two first patrons of the night.
"Somthing I can get you two? We have a variety of alcoholic beverages, as well as food for the hungry."

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The white-fur Dragon takes his turn :

- Do you have anything not alcoholic please ? And, what do you have for food ?

The yellow Kangaroo adds in :

- Something for lunch, we mean.

The first thing Rose finds of them is that their accent is rather hard to listen.

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
"We have water, or milk. And for food we have beaf, fruit, salads, eggs. Im a skilled cook, so whatever you want, I can figure it out."

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The Dragon looks at his friend, then back to Rose :

- We'll have fried rice, please.

The Kangaroo taps on the other's hand :

- Dude, she didn't say there's any rice. Cut that out.
- But she's a "skilled cook", she can "figure it out", remember ?
- That's not funny.
- OK, fine... - the Dragon turns back to Rose again, not teasing her anymore - Two half-done omelettes and some steak, please. And, two glasses of cold milk.

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
"On it" rose heds dehind the bar to the storage area, and reterns with all the materials kneaded to begin prep work and cooking

ooc:sorry for the delay, I was asleep

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The Dragon looks back at his friend :

- So much for "drinks".

The Kangaroo shrugs :

- What do you expect ? We're in a tavern. Ain't no capuchino, expresso or creamed "drinkino" for you here. Only "beero" or "alcoholio".
- Will you stop those "o" jokes already ?
- ... No.
- I hate you.
- I... know.
- Dammit.

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
Rose plased the food and drinks on a large wood plater, balinsing it as she wals over to the table
"So we got two half-done omelets, 2 steaks, and two chilled milks."
as she said aloud the order she plased the food on the table. However as she places the milk down, she slips a small note underneath it.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

- Thanks, girl.

As Rose walks off, the Dragons grabs the glass of milk, not knowing that there's a note sticking at the bottom, until the Kangaroo notices it :

- Hey, what's this ?
- What's what ?
- This. Found this under your glass... ugh, can't read it, though. Whatever's written on it is all blurry and nearly impossible to tell.
- Lemme see ?... I can't read it either. But... how did it get to stick on my glass ?
- Who knows. It could be from anywhere. Meh.
- Or, maybe that's from that girl.

The Kangaroo glances at Rose, then back at the Dragon :

- What do you think she's wanting to tell you, huh ?
- I dunno... - the Dragon's voice sounds like he's being asked for a date, and he's teasing his friend with the news.
- You got two wives already, pretty boy. Make it three and you're my biggest enemy ever.

The Dragon only chuckles in response.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
Rose begins cleaning the mess from making food.
"I hope they read my note... if not, then im doomed" she wispers to herself

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
the front door creeks open a shadowy figure stands there wearing a heavy black cloak and hood he takes a moment looks around the room he sees a nice table in the corner and walks over to it and sits with his back against the wall takes out his pipe and waits.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*something with a dark grey cloak, massive Crimson wings and a quite spiky tail walks in through the door holding a black sniper rifle* Well, excuse me, I didn't know. *noticing someone else who also wears a cloak but didn't care much about that*

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The Dragon stares at the note as hard as he can, until he seems to have made something out of what he sees :

- H... E... L... P... ?... "Help me" ?

They look at each other, then at Rose, and back at each other again.

- Do you think this is from her ? - the Dragon asks.
- I dunno, why ?
- There was only the two of us and her in the room.
- Maybe... but are you sure she wrote that ?
- Look at the letters : they're all over the place. The handwriting looks really messy, too. Also, it's only been written seconds ago, the ink hasn't dried yet ; that's why the water makes it so blurry. She must have written it in a hurry.
- You're scaring me, man...

The Dragon decides to get to the bar and have a face-to-face with Rose :

- I found this under my glass.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Hmm? *it seems eerily quiet all of a sudden, she takes a seat and puts the strange weapon away*

Last edited:

Rose McCoy

I probably hate it.
Ooc: Sorry for the long ass delay, my poast box just came back. Im about to hed out and meet my mother for coffee, so it will be a while befor I return

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
looks up from sharpening his knife and in a low tone he says not sure my self just needed to come in to get out of the rain for a bit.

Osrik

The door swings open, momentarily letting in the sounds of the pounding rain outside before it quickly slams shut again. Immediately within the doorway stands a tall raven in a olive greatcoat and a broad brimmed hat, who seems to quickly survey the other patrons before making his way to an open table.

Taking a set, he places his hat on the table and begins to survey each patron closely, possibly expectantly, keeping one claw within his coat at all times.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*Wakes up from her nap to see a newcomer, and quite a shady one at that. Everybody here so far seems to be of some sort of shadiness. She couldn't really complain as something is actually happening now* Hello?