• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tavern RP

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Guest
While waiting for his friend at their seats, the Kangaroo takes a quick look at all the newcomers, and nervously gulps in worries, with his hand resting on the Katana, hoping that none of them will be as troubling as he thinks they may be.
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*She really hasn't bothered to lift the hood from her eyes until now, noticing 2 shady people, 1 with a knife that seems too edgy and the other seemingly very curious. The other person, however, was a very familiar face to her.*
 
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Guest
The quiet atmosphere has been making the Kangaroo really uncomfortable, until he sees something different : the Raven approaching the Dragon. Finally something is happening to break the stressful silence.
 

Osrik

Member
Seeing the others' confusion, the avian seems a little unsure and his grip tightens on something under his coat. Nevertheless, he gets up and approaches the dragon, casting a suspicious glance at the Kangaroo gripping her weapon.

Once closer, the raven takes one last look around, and asks the dragon "Doth the black moon howl tonight?", and awaits an answer to his nonsensical question, this possibly some sort of verbal challenge or code...
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*She squints her eyes quizzically at such a question, but has a feeling she's going to be shanked when she sees him gripping something from his coat* I suppose it wouldn't??
 
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Guest
Uncomfortable and nervous at first, but then seemingly used to their presences, despite the Raven's rathercdark manner, the Kangaroo moves his eyes away from the Raven and draws his Katana out ; the sounds of metal moving against one another from the blade and the scabbard echoes in the silent area. He then sits with his legs crossed as he places the Katana on his thighs, and closes his eyes.
 

Osrik

Member
The raven at first appears taken aback, and seems about to remove whatever he has a grip on, but then seems to think better of it. "Not the exact answer I expected... but tis an older challenge, and we haven't much time..." He makes a quick glance towards the door. "Let me be more direct; are you or are you not the contact I await from the Orion Order?"

(OOC: anyone could be this, I was just trying to think of something to get a story going... might have made it somewhat confusing...)
 

Osrik

Member
"I was told to expect someone... reptilian, but it appears that was not a very helpful tip..." Still keeping his one claw on the hidden weapon, he removes a envelope and a small metal object with his other. "If you are the agent I seek, you will know the value of this device; and know how much they will do to get it back..." He holds out the items.

(OOC: I am making this up as I go along; they are some kind of secretive group/society, opposed by another similar group. Beyond that their agent is free to define them. I am trying to keep this open and cooperative, and not be too much of a DM. Anyone can jump in with new parts of this story)
 

Osrik

Member
"The full details are within the documents." Seeming to realize something important has not been confirmed, the avian asks the dragon "Are you not of the Orion Order?"
 
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Guest
The Kangaroo perks his ears at the word "reptilian" and glances at his friend at the bar, hoping he isn't the target or anyone associated with whatever that "Orion Order" is about.
Probably nothing to worry about, though, he thinks. His friend only looks like a Dragon, while he's really a Kangaroo-Bat crossbreed that leads a small Vampire Clan, not so much as at the size of an organization.
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
No I'm not part of them. *Gets up from her chair and distances herself from him with the sniper rifle pointed straight at him* And what's so important in that coat of yours?!
 
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Guest
The Kangaroo jumps out of his seat, his hands quickly bringing the Katana to his side, preparing himself for whatever is about to happen, especially from a Dragon holding a Sniper-Rifle.
The Kangaroo-Bat creature, at the voice, turns around to see the Dragon holding a gun, and quickly draws his Whip, readying to have a go right where he stands.
 

Osrik

Member
The raven cautiously removes a broom-handle automatic pistol from his coat, lowering it but not putting it down. "It would seem I was gravely mistaken as to your identity..." He looks quickly over as the kangaroo jumps from their seat, but then returns his attention to the dragon. "There are those of us who would cast off the rule of foreign powers, who would see our nation free again, but it appears you are not among us..." The raven begins to slowly edge his way towards a nearby table.
 
Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Guest
The Kangaroos follow their eyes after the Raven's questionable manner, and the one with the Katana looks also confused at the Raven's cryptic words.
 

Osrik

Member
(OOC: I am making a setting to more easily tell a story, everyone please join in with any details you want to add. Again, I am trying to make this more a cooperative story than just dialog and random actions, so everyone can define events or background on the fly)

(also, OOC stands for Out OF Character, don't know if everyone knows that...)
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*She shoots the table he was inching towards, shattering it to pieces with a powerful echo. The Sniper Rifle's elegantly ornate obsidian-golden design radiates flames from it* I'd rather you put the gun down before we talk about this, alright? *giving a comforting grin*
 

Osrik

Member
With the dragon having removed their aim from him to fire on the table, the raven quickly aims the automatic at their chest. "Only if you do the same."
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*The pieces of the shattered table unnaturally burned, not spreading and wasn't leaving ashes as the pieces seemed to fade from existence. She seemed unfazed by his gun, but complies anyways as the rifle disappears from her hands* Alright.
 

Osrik

Member
Satisfied with their compliance, if not a little confused, the raven places the automatic on the bar counter. "While it is... agreeable to find you are not an agent of the enemy, you are also clearly no friend of the Order." He glances again at the door. "It would seem that my contact has been delayed, or possibly worse... it is probably best if I leave, before any agents of the state manage to track me down..."
 

Osrik

Member
(OOC: You can help to define them if you wish, your character would probably have some knowledge at least of the local government if not the secret group. As of now, the Order is some kind of resistance group, while the enemy is whatever group is currently in power.

I am sorry if i am making this all very confusing, but this is the style of forum based role-playing I am most used to. Basically, the players begin to define the setting and events through their characters dialog and actions, working together to set a framework in which their story will take place. There will obviously be some confusion and possibly conflict between their ideas, but it leads to a much richer experience than random dialog or actions as log as everyone is willing to respect each other and accept each others ideas.

I could simply come up with all the background for the role-play, but then I am more being the DM, and i usually like for forum based role-playing to be more of a cooperative story where everyone has input.

If you would rather not go through this much effort, I understand. Just tell me if you would rather I quickly define a setting and act more as a DM, and I will.)
 
Top