• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tavern RP

Osrik

Member
The raven moves to the window, glancing out into the street. Seeming to reconsider leaving, he closes the curtains and moves back to the bar. "As you seem oddly ignorant of this land, I will give you a short introduction. We of the Order have reason to believe that the government of this city has been infiltrated at all levels by a foreign organization of great influence and power known as Mortem. As such, we have begun a clandestine resistance against their influence. For a while we were able to maintain secrecy while we made our preparations, but recently many of our agents have been targeted and killed by the enemy, and many of our secret locations have been compromised." He pauses to check the window again.

"Now, with this device," he motions to the pocket in which he deposited it "and the information and codes it contains, we will be able to access their most secret communications and most secure facilities. It only needs to be gotten to our decoding facility, and it will be safely beyond the reach of Mortem. That was the mission of my contact, but it seems he was intercepted... and as such we may have company soon from Mortem. I think I saw one of their men across the street watching the tavern when I checked outside..."

(maybe I should start a separate thread for this, I feel like I am hijacking this one a bit...)
 
Last edited:

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
after much contemplation the figure in the corner stands up and draws back his hood reviling several scars along his face and snout and says mr. raven if you would like any help in your quest i offer you my blade i am a mercenary by trade and if you except my offer all i ask for payment is some information.
 

Osrik

Member
"I will gladly accept your offer; the Order should be able to furnish you with any information you seek." The avian again moves to the window, this time retrieving his pistol as he returns. "It seems that we may have some... visitors soon, so the rest of you might want to decide where your loyalties lie." He checks his pistols clip, and then leans against the bar with it behind his back.

Anyone looking out the windows will see that a group of four uniformed figures are approaching the tavern, all of them armed.
 

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
FINELY SOME ACTION!!! the merc shouts flipping a table over to provide some cover looks over a the raven and says ill follow your lead.
 

Osrik

Member
(OOC: I am just going to wait a little while to see if the others want to be involved before I start anything)
 

Osrik

Member
"It appears to be some agents of the state or Mortem... they likely tortured the location of our meeting out of my contact..."

"They will likely try to confront me before opening fire, so just wait until they enter..."
 

Osrik

Member
"Well, it will certainly be a close-quarters engagement, so that" indicates the sniper rifle "might be more of a hindrance than it is worth. From what I saw, they appear to have have bayonets on their rifles, so be wary of an attempted charge..."
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Alright. *the elegantly designed sniper goes away, instead a dark black Shotgun with hints of fire elemental technology within its barrel replaces it* Will this work?
 

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
rite at that moment the door burst open the merc emptys his double barrel in to the first one he drops enough chit chat ladies lets do this!
 

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*instead, she hides behind the counter as the merc already used up all of his ammo and expects him to get filled with bullets now, not wanting to get mixed up in a crossfire*
 

Osrik

Member
As the agents enter, the group composed of a bear and three canines dressed in green and black uniforms, they at first seem to focus on the raven, but then seem to falter upon seeing the others taking cover. As one canine is taken down by a shotgun blast, Osrik puts a bullet through the head of the bear.

As he adjusts his aim, the remaining two canines growl and charge, one diving onto Osrik, knocking him backwards over the counter before he can get another shot off, while the other charges the merc, attempting to stab them with their bayonet.
 
Last edited:

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*Rising from the counter at the sound of bullets, she opens fire at the agents, her Shotgun takes them down with brutal power and relentless rate of fire. As the shotgun seemed empty, the magazine replicates itself to put 4 more 8. Gauge shells into its clip.*
 

Osrik

Member
As the merc and canine near each other, the later is hit by the dragon's shotgun blasts, throwing him sideways into the wall, clearly dead.

A number of shots ring out from behind the bar, and Osrik lifts the body of the dead canine off of himself.
"Good work, but I expect that was not all of them, we should start moving before more arrive." The raven puts a fresh clip into his automatic, and begins moving towards the door.
 

Osrik

Member
"Arm up quickly, as it seems we might have to fight our way out of here..." Osrik indicates the window, where it can be seen that more agents in green uniforms have positioned themselves behind barricades in the street, aiming their rifles at the tavern.
 
Top