• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tavern RP

Osrik

The raven moves to stop the kangaroo. "A direct attack on them might not be the best option, as that might draw their attention..."

"Though that rocket launcher might be helpful... a fiery explosion certainly can be pretty distracting... it might occupy their attention long enough for us to make a run across the street." He glances out. "Either their armored car or one of those abandoned buildings" Indicates a number of boarded buildings near to the intersection "might make a good target, your choice."

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Funny thing you say a fiery explosion. This rocket launcher doesn't even use that stuff, just devastating Void payloads that understand my intentions thoroughly upon launch. *loads 3 rockets into the launcher* What do you want blown up?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin points at the armored car :

- Do me the biggest favor ever, and blow that shit up.

Osrik

"As long as it doesn't leave a smoke trail, I just need you to cause some destruction. Preferably behind or among them, anything that will draw their attention away from our direction."

"Once it goes off, we are going to have to move fast, we don't want anyone pursuing us, as that could compromise the location of the safe-house. Fire when ready."

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*The launcher locks onto them, but instead of firing immediately, she points it straight upwards. When it fires, the rocket makes a large arc into the air before crashing back down into the armored vehicles, causing everything caught in the blast to decay from existence.*

Osrik

"Lets move! We don't know if there are any other forces nearby that may have seen that..." The raven runs across the street, motioning for the others to follow him.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*As she follows, she loads another rocket into the launcher, because everybody knows that 2 rockets aren't enough*

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
As they where running the merc notices an enemy to rite of the raven he quickly takes out his curved dagger and and silences him before he could alert the rest.

Osrik

The raven seems startled to see the enemy drop next to him, but then sees the merc with his knife. "Good work. It should be smooth sailing the rest of the way to the safe-house, they're not going to be able to track us into here." He indicates the alley they stand at the entrance of, which winds off into darkness between tall and narrow buildings that seem to go on forever.

As the group enters the alley, they can hear the sound of vehicles in the street behind them, and more of the soldiers barking out orders. They head down winding alleyways for some time, the buildings overhanging on either side so that the only illumination comes from flickering light bulbs overhead, moisture dripping from overhead pipes. As they move, they see rodents skitter out of their way, and occasionally notice someone watching from a doorway or window, often disappearing quickly into their dwellings as the group approaches.

Eventually, as the group can begin to hear the sound of the raven motions for them to stop. "We're here" He indicates a metal door to the group's right, and knocks on it in a specific pattern. It swings open revealing only darkness beyond, the raven quickly entering and disappearing from view.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin shakes his head in an absent-minded manner :

- And then we meet the final boss sitting at the table, completely out of sight as well, only his voice... cliché stuff is cliché.

Osrik

As the group enters the darkened passage, large floodlights come on, illuminating a narrow hallway, a barricade shortly down the hall from them. Behind it are a number of men in uniforms, aiming an assortment of weapons at the group.

After a second, a fox at the center of the group stands up.
"Osrik? Good to see that's its you; we heard your contact was captured and didn't know what to expect. I see you have also brought some new faces, welcome to you all."

Osrik indicates the fox. "This is Hans, he runs this safe-house." Osrik approaches the fox, and they exchange some quick words.

"We will leave by boat for the Order's main base after nightfall, it is a few miles downriver from here. Until then, I need to discuss some things with Hans here. You may all resupply with anything you need in the base proper; we should be able to provide you with any weapons or equipment you might need for the rest of our journey, I will have the quartermaster informed to give you what you need. See you at nightfall."

The rest of the group is shown into the base, which consists of a large warehouse, the majority of its interior dominated by a military patrol boat at an interior dock, large doors allowing access to the river. In addition to a large amount of supplies spread around the remainder of the interior, there is also an armory with a large variety of weapons and armors guarded by the quartermaster, as well as a small shooting range and a medical bay.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*when the lights come back on, she can be seen holding a Hand Cannon up to Jin's face* I wanna see the armory.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin bashes the cannon off his face in annoyance and walks straight to the armory, only to speak up a second later :

- I can help you guys with this, too.

Osrik

(Everyone is free to move about the base as they wish, as we will progress from here tomorrow)

The armory contains most a variety of pistols, shotguns, and sub-machine guns, weapons well suited for an urban environment, but also a large amount of explosives, including a few grenade and rocket launchers. There are also all standard military supplies, including body armor and night-vision googles. The quartermaster indicates that they are fee to take what they want.

In addition to this, the military patrol boat they are presumably taking that night has a machine gun turret with a 360 degree fire arc.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*she removes the cylinder from the Hand Cannon to see if it was loaded. It was indeed loaded with 13 heavy rounds* Jin?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin's friend looks at all the guns in awe, before finally dropping Jin's eagerness :

- I'm afraid they have no need for melee weapons, man...

Feeling rather useless about himself from the truth, Jin shakes his head with a heartbroken smirk and silently walks off aimlessly, wishing he were any better at manufacturing guns.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Jin? *she puts the Hand Cannon away and a sword with lightning discharging from its blade appears. It seems as though she can only have 1 of these strange weapons out at a time*

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin turns around, looking completely absent-minded at this point :

- Hm ?