• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tea, Simple as That

A

Ansitru

Zuckerdachs: Where can you buy that? That looks pretty damn awesome!

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Mate, Siete Azahares, or, for iced tea, Lipton or Cains.

BouncyOtter

I have never liked tea. This is probably because the only kind I've ever had is just basic black tea. I want to find a tea that I'd like, but I don't know where to start. Silly, I know.

Seian Verian

Too lazy to sleep
I wish I knew more about tea... I've honestly never had much of any tea that I ever liked, but I don't think I had particularly good tea. Need to find a nice, sweet tea that I can drink cold...

Onnes

I actually like most varieties of tea, it's just that since I can't drink it hot I almost never have it.

Bambi

Salada® Green Tea. <3

Has such a clean flavor to it.

Xanderous

Chai tea! Make chai tea, then make that into a smoothie. It's amazing. Haven't found a really good brand of chai tea that I've stuck to, though.

Z

Zoetrope

Don't really have a method of preparation aside from boil water, pour over bag, allow to steep... but my favourite tea is Lychee Black tea. With a bit of cream and some honey, gosh that sounds sooooo good right now.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I liked lapsang souchong in high school, but i haven't been able to find any in the stores lately.

Osiris the jackal

Therian of New Jersey
I love all tea to be honest

myxini

Primitive Vertebrate
for an ordinary day I like either Yamamotoyama genmai cha (green tea with roasted rice) or sencha (grassy green tea. don't know the brand, it wasn't written in english). If i'm feeling a bit unwell, Yamamotoyama ginger green tea (I think it's 2/3 ginger, 1/3 tea). if I want something a little sweet, Twinings 'Four Red Fruits' or Blackcurrant. no sugar, lemon or milk, ever. and I've still got a lot of other types I drink less often (Stash ginger peach green is another favorite) I don't like Tazo much, as they seem to put lemongrass in everything, and I don't care for it.

Bark

I have never liked tea. This is probably because the only kind I've ever had is just basic black tea. I want to find a tea that I'd like, but I don't know where to start. Silly, I know.

I used to hate tea. But then I discovered that adding sugar to my tea made everything taste pretty magical. Except ones with an overwhelming taste of coconut.

I think a good place to start is at a teashop. I went to Teavana. Left with $200 of tea shit. There apparently aren't any in MD, but there's a few in PA if you're close enough. Or if you're near DC, there's a handful of shops called Capital Teas I think? They were nice as well. You can go in and smell any of the teas you want and usually have brews ready so you can taste them.

Kosdu

I'll drink any type of tea, good stuff.What I really like are these Celestial Season's boxes of tea. Best by October 2006, but still danged good.I'll drink anything, so eh. But those Celestial Seasoning boxes of tea are delicious!

13Swords

Sgt. Unfriendly
I like tea tar-thick and black, but the only real company I've found so far whose product can make it is Community. I like it best with milk; something I recently learned about. "Who puts milk in tea? That just sounds weird." "You're the minority." "Oh."