• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tebow, what are you doing? (Steelers vs. Broncos - AFC Wild Card)

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Wow there im a lover not a fighter but i will fight if needed

Alstor

And twice as shiny
8 yards in the first quarter? This is laughable.

Seriously, though, he's not going to win this game, there's just no way this kind of performance will be met with victory.
For me, you will never, ever live this down.

ObsidianLaughter

HI GUYYYYYYYYYYYS
I've seen Steelers fans take this well, I've seen Steelers fans take it well, but then blame the Cleveland Browns, and then I saw this.

You can rest assured that "fucking miracles" won't stop Tom Brady, as it takes a damn apocalypse to stop Beiber Junior, so your wish will be granted next week.

/sigh.

Last edited:

Term_the_Schmuck

Most Interesting Man on FAF
I've seen Steelers fans take this well, I've seen Steelers fans take it well, but then blame the Cleveland Browns, and then I saw this.

You can rest assured that "fucking miracles" won't stop Tom Brady, as it takes a damn apocalypse to stop Beiber Junior, so your wish will be granted next week.

Even with all of Pitts' injuries, the Pats don't have nearly the kind of defense that Tebow and company just faced. If they let Tebow play his college-game, they will put up points against the Pats.

Likewise, for the most part I liked what I saw from the Broncos' defense, especially in the second-quarter. But if they want to go to New England and beat Brady, they can't let gifts like Big Ben's several potential interceptions fall out of their grasp.

It also helps when the refs understand the difference between a forward pass and a lateral which would have kept that game from even going to overtime in the first place.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I don't give a shit about sports, but I hate Tebow for his religious charades while on the field.

He bothers me on some form of philosophical ground. Or something.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Even with all of Pitts' injuries, the Pats don't have nearly the kind of defense that Tebow and company just faced. If they let Tebow play his college-game, they will put up points against the Pats.
And even if the Broncos win that game, and the game after that, I'll have one thing to say:

Packers 2012.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
It'd be a lot different if he just took it like a man and ate his crow. Instead wishing death and so on against Tebow for doing just enough to win?

Nah, this will stick.

What gets me most about Tebow is that he's the most underachieving winner I've yet seen in any sport. He's doing just enough to win games that by rights he should lose in landslides.

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Nah the thing that gets me about Tebow is the sports media. Hyped too early and his interviews are terrible. Otherwise he's just another quarterback in a sea of quarterbacks I'll never bother to remember.

Term_the_Schmuck

Most Interesting Man on FAF
And even if the Broncos win that game, and the game after that, I'll have one thing to say:

Packers 2012.

Well personally I like the Saints' chances better than the Pack's. After watching the Lion's get torched, I'm not sure anyone can stop them. The best shot I think is going to be San Francisco to do that, cause I don't think Green Bay's defense will be able to match-up against New Orleans. Though it'd be nice to see the G-Men feed off their '07 magic.

What gets me most about Tebow is that he's the most underachieving winner I've yet seen in any sport. He's doing just enough to win games that by rights he should lose in landslides.

Nah the thing that gets me about Tebow is the sports media. Hyped too early and his interviews are terrible. Otherwise he's just another quarterback in a sea of quarterbacks I'll never bother to remember.

Throwing only 10 completions is certainly nothing to write home about. By all accounts, coaches everywhere should be using Tebow's tape to teach quarterbacks how NOT to do their jobs.

But here's the problem with Tebow, or at least the one he presents to opposing defenses: he's essentially a non-stop Wildcat offense. You never know if, when he's running around outside of the pocket, if he's going to take-off or throw. The difference between him and say a Michael Vick-type of player is that he's bigger and a lot more physical than most "mobile quarterbacks" are and therefore has no fear when running up-field. But as he even says in his press-conferences, the biggest factor is that he's got a great supporting cast helping him out which keeps him in these games long enough to do the bare minimum to win.